Weird Appointment W/ Bank Payee

If you are going to spend time on it, why would you not write Settlers Bronze instead of Gerber?. Higher commission, no charge backs.

Eh, I don't know. These GI folks are in bad enough shape as it is. Compounding it by selling them insurance that I know is priced nearly double what they could get from Gerber and have the exact same benefit just doesn't seem right to me.

Eh, I don't know. These GI folks are in bad enough shape as it is. Compounding it by selling them insurance that I know is priced nearly double what they could get from Gerber and have the exact same benefit just doesn't seem right to me.

Aren't you sweet...a philanthropist ;)

----------

But it's why I write SNL, price isn't nearly as bad as bronze(and the total comp is better)

But if what you sell is not profitable for you, then you won't be around to serve anyone's needs. Anything you sell has to be mutually beneficial.

But if what you sell is not profitable for you, then you won't be around to serve anyone's needs. Anything you sell has to be mutually beneficial.

I agree, which is why I generally don't bother too much with the GI folks. There are plenty of people out there who can qualify, and that's where we want to be.

I agree, which is why I generally don't bother too much with the GI folks. There are plenty of people out there who can qualify, and that's where we want to be.

If that be the case, would it not be better to write them a plan such as the bronze where you can make a decent commission without charge back worries than to leave them with no coverage at all? I really don't mind low commission rates as much as I do charge backs. To me, if the client pays, the agent should get their commission on that payment instead of the comapny keeping 100%.

If that be the case, would it not be better to write them a plan such as the bronze where you can make a decent commission without charge back worries than to leave them with no coverage at all? I really don't mind low commission rates as much as I do charge backs. To me, if the client pays, the agent should get their commission on that payment instead of the comapny keeping 100%.

It's certainly better for me.

I don't find that to be true. As a rule I don't write ROP plans. I refer them to MoO. They get a better deal and I know I've served them well.

It always seem to come back to me whenever I refer someone to MoO. Sometimes not right then but months later or even years later. I wrote an app this week from a MoO referral.

Settlers is way too pricey anyway. SNL is better priced but still way too high.

The problem with snl is most of these people smoke and there smoker rop is 40-50% more than gerber. I've heard goner say he writes a lot of snl graded. Goner are you telling us you just never here the word smoker on rop with snl as they get there money back in the first 2 yrs regardless?Somebody told me if you do graded with snl there's no reason to write all the drugs down as they run a prescription check anyway . One has to be 1/2 dead to not get the rop from snl. Is that correct not to write the drugs down? If ones going to write kemper than I'd write ngl which is about the same price and there's only a 50% chargeback in months 7-12

Back