Well, I did it

For multiple states on radius, just have one for each state. For example. On the drop down you will put one on Aetna. Then the next drop down you can put multiple ones, like Med supp FL, med supp Tx, mapd FL etc.

Good luck. I hope you do better than I did calling multiple states for Med supps. I wasted about 5 months.

thank you Chazm for the Radius tip. Maybe I'll look at them again, they are much more cost-effective than Agency Bloc.

Calling other states HAS to work otherwise I would be stepping on your toes as I'm also in the Orlando area. I really wouldn't want to steal all your potential sales...because I would ya know! lol

Had my first telemarketer quit, she was supposed to start Monday. Apparently, her nanny quit on her. Good thing I hired a back-up, she starts next Monday. I'll interview more this weekend and maybe I can find someone that wants to start Monday.

thank you Chazm for the Radius tip. Maybe I'll look at them again, they are much more cost-effective than Agency Bloc.

Calling other states HAS to work otherwise I would be stepping on your toes as I'm also in the Orlando area. I really wouldn't want to steal all your potential sales...because I would ya know! lol

Had my first telemarketer quit, she was supposed to start Monday. Apparently, her nanny quit on her. Good thing I hired a back-up, she starts next Monday. I'll interview more this weekend and maybe I can find someone that wants to start Monday.

Cold calling in Orlando isn’t going to work out well at all. Most people here have a mapd. And if they do have a med supp they most likely have AARP and you can’t save them money.

What side of orlando are you in? I live downtown right on orange.

I'm in 'unincorporated orange county'. Apopka really. The Mt Dora side.

Yes, I didn't think calling in FL would work too well, that is why I'm adding other states! Though I really hope to add an occasional day to go out and see F2F. I've been doing phone sales for about 5 years now. Tired of them.

Back