Wellcare DST SEP code email

AugustaMi

Super Genius
I don't do Wellcare yet. Just got an email forwarded from an agent that used to be in my downline years ago who does do Wellcare, that said all the talk about DST SEP code isn't right. The nationwide COVID-19 SEP -- Not extended.

Email gist says that code ended June 2020, no longer approved by CMS. Wellcare received additional guidance from CMS recently that this is NOT an enrollment opportunity.

Hmmm....I have a few more in the kitty right now, we will see by tomr if they go through. Did them Friday, they went from "pending" to the mode where it looks like they don't exist, by tomr it should pop up as active...we shall see. Different carrier.

Thought I'd put this out here anyway, bc I know I just received an email from Aetna saying the opposite and used it...same with Humana. **sigh**

Oh my...I know I just posted that and right after I did I went to check biz

The ones I did Friday are active for June 1st

Just one more thing to confuse my pretty little head. LOL. The Medicare maze....the gift that keeps on giving.

Now back to work....toggling btwn Prop Mgmnt and the Medicare Maze today.

UHC doesn't have a covid either as I understand but they do have a gun violence SEP in NY had it for this whole year

I work in many states I cant even with all the emails I get with all the dif disaster codes available in the different counties which is dif with dif companies, its impossible to figure out any more

Seems to me if you put DST SEP you will likly get approved for something

Aetna sent an email that we have a DST sep for the rest of the year or Oct, can’t remember. I wrote a UHC ppo a few days later using that and it was approved.

Aetna sent an email that we have a DST sep for the rest of the year or Oct, can’t remember. I wrote a UHC ppo a few days later using that and it was approved.

But do you put DST reason on my apps on medicare center does not allow for reason, UHC has a million DST codes for many counties in many states you could get lucky just about anywhere

Hey listen does Aetna DST work for Silver script do you know?

But do you put DST reason on my apps on medicare center does not allow for reason, UHC has a million DST codes for many counties in many states you could get lucky just about anywhere

Hey listen does Aetna DST work for Silver script do you know?
Not sure about the Silver Script but MAPD going through fast. I'd just call the local rep and ask real quick. Sure seems like that would work if MAPD is working.

Yes, been doing them its just the DST code for Covid. No place to put a reason or no reason to put a reason, you understand that reason and follow that reasoning. hahaha.

Idk but I like that there's so many options my first lock-in season. Sure doesn't feel like a lock-in.

Not sure about the Silver Script but MAPD going through fast. I'd just call the local rep and ask real quick. Sure seems like that would work if MAPD is working.

Yes, been doing them its just the DST code for Covid. No place to put a reason or no reason to put a reason, you understand that reason and follow that reasoning. hahaha.

Idk but I like that there's so many options my first lock-in season. Sure doesn't feel like a lock-in.

Yea I have a med sup client who messed up her drug cov lost it Jan 1st and just found out needs SEP to get it back

Yea I have a med sup client who messed up her drug cov lost it Jan 1st and just found out needs SEP to get it back
I just went back and re-read my Aetna email. That email is specific to MA/MAPD, and I don't do just PDP, I give those away to my girl here. She said she isn't doing DST SEP and doesn't know...it's the same one who sent me the Wellcare email.

I'd just call your local rep. I'm on hold on the phone with ridiculous bs right now...but good luck with that one.

Back