Western Marketing??

Flack? Ha Ha LifeHawk those are down-line warriors that need others to do the work, yeah Ive always asked that question and when I start seeing payouts in 8 different tiers, you better believe Im going to question that. IMO is just as good as they pay out to agents to stay around, otherwise who paying more the agent or IMO when marketing, working with clients, etc Im figured Id get some "flack" from the peanut gallery, its all noise.

Flack? Ha Ha LifeHawk those are down-line warriors that need others to do the work, yeah Ive always asked that question and when I start seeing payouts in 8 different tiers, you better believe Im going to question that. IMO is just as good as they pay out to agents to stay around, otherwise who paying more the agent or IMO when marketing, working with clients, etc Im figured Id get some "flack" from the peanut gallery, its all noise.
What products, what commission % and what carriers were you unhappy with? Post the #'s and you'll find out if they're week. :yes:

It doesn't matter how many tiers they have. The only thing that matters is what tier are they offering you. If they are offering you the higher tiers, the lower tiers are for you to use if you want to recruit. They don't get paid any more on the lower tiers because you are to one that gets paid the difference between them and your tier.

It doesn't matter how many tiers they have. The only thing that matters is what tier are they offering you. If they are offering you the higher tiers, the lower tiers are for you to use if you want to recruit. They don't get paid any more on the lower tiers because you are to one that gets paid the difference between them and your tier.

No - no no no no no - you fail to see the point.

This guy is upset that the upline makes money. Too much, in his opinion, and he's standing up to the man. He wants you to stand up to the man as well.

Apparently, he knows exactly what it takes to be an FMO, and he knows exactly what they should be paid - and he has determined that it is too much - and that by their receiving too much, he is screwed.

Little victim, here...

No - no no no no no - you fail to see the point.

This guy is upset that the upline makes money. Too much, in his opinion, and he's standing up to the man. He wants you to stand up to the man as well.

Apparently, he knows exactly what it takes to be an FMO, and he knows exactly what they should be paid - and he has determined that it is too much - and that by their receiving too much, he is screwed.

Little victim, here...

Ha Ha whats wrong you upset I am looking at what I should be paid and others would do the same? Imagine that Someone putting money into marketing, a business, appointments and lets just give away money ...Im all for fair overrides but if you dont give me tools to succeed you dont deserve the bills...Its ok man you serve no purpose in my post but to post for stats

Ha Ha whats wrong you upset I am looking at what I should be paid and others would do the same? Imagine that Someone putting money into marketing, a business, appointments and lets just give away money ...Im all for fair overrides but if you dont give me tools to succeed you dont deserve the bills...Its ok man you serve no purpose in my post but to post for stats
If you do not think what they offer is fair, why not just move one instead of spending time complaining about it?? :skeptical:

I have no problem with someone looking for the highest commission possible.

But without production you shouldn't get above street.

And if you "need / want help" - then you should get below street.

Why would an IMO risk their time / money when 92% of agents will flake out within a few months? Why should they run their business at a loss?

If they help you [let's say, conservatively @ $500 cost to them - even a few hours of someone's time can easily be $500 in total cost to them] and they earn $0 in overrides because you decide this isn't for you... then they'll be out of business quickly.

Not giving you flack for trying to get highest comp possible. Love that actually.

Giving you flack for minimizing an IMO's constant loss on tire-kicking agents... which justifies lower comp for the newer agents.

Back