What did you fellow 1kr's use your $500 post bonus on?

No, it's posts. Rouse and I have each gotten $13,500 and will soon be getting another $1,000. Somarco's gotten $26,500 so far. It's just the first 1,000 posts that you get $500. After that, like Rouse said, it's $1,000 per 1,000 posts. Why do you think we post so much?:yes:

You've been smokin' again haven't you... :wacko:

Last edited:
No, it's posts. Rouse and I have each gotten $13,500 and will soon be getting another $1,000. Somarco's gotten $26,500 so far. It's just the first 1,000 posts that you get $500. After that, like Rouse said, it's $1,000 per 1,000 posts. Why do you think we post so much?:yes:

How does this site afford to give out that kind of money?

I got a $50 gift card for participating on another site and thought that was a big deal until now.

I got a $50 gift card for participating on another site and thought that was a big deal until now.
I'm sorry, we're just messin' with you. I think you're the only one that didn't know it was a joke...probably because you haven't been here that long. Thedude just started the thread as a joke. Sorry for messin' with you. I wish they paid out money like that. :)

Last edited:

The articles I've been published in because of my involvement this site are worth AT LEAST that much to me!

Misrepresentation and ignorance: A dangerous blend for ethics | ThinkAdvisor

The InsurTech Revolution - Insurance Selling Magazine

Reactions: DHK

Sam did give out $25 Amazon gift cards for contributing stories for an article a few years ago. Thanks to Sam, I'm addicted to Amazon and have the Prime. :yes:

Back