What Do You Drive?

I don't remember if I replied on this thread or not.
2011 Ford Fusion
2016 Chrysler town & country - so I'll fill the mini van void (but that's more for when my wife & 5 kids are with me).

We had Suburbans when the kids were young. My wife could Uturn, park and maneuver it better than a lot of the shiny truck guys.

We had Suburbans when the kids were young. My wife could Uturn, park and maneuver it better than a lot of the shiny truck guys.
Loved our Suburban! That thing traveled all over AZ & SoCal for vacay & camping excursions! I used to pull a trailer behind full of camping gear. Had to check every now and then to make sure it was still back there, cuz the truck just didn’t feel the extra weight.

That's because Lexus's are for old people =)
LOL! I bought mine used with low mileage from an old lady in my neighborhood. It had been sitting in her garage for a couple of years after the kids took her keys. Nice little car!
My back agrees with you! :D

I drive 100 miles in a day 3 or 4 times each week. My back loves this car so much, I don’t think I’ll ever sell it!

LOL! I bought mine used with low mileage from an old lady in my neighborhood. It had been sitting in her garage for a couple of years after the kids took her keys. Nice little car!

I drive 100 miles in a day 3 or 4 times each week. My back loves this car so much, I don’t think I’ll ever sell it!
My car just hit 210k miles . 2017. Next week is a 1200 —1400 mile week as I’ll drive 250 miles to where I’m staying and work a 150 mile radius . I’ll leave at 5 am Monday and get back sat night at 8 . Anything less than 30 total apps will be a disappointing trip . But when I get home I’ll work only 2 days max on field the next week . I’ll mostly take calls and fix problems

Loved our Suburban! That thing traveled all over AZ & SoCal for vacay & camping excursions! I used to pull a trailer behind full of camping gear. Had to check every now and then to make sure it was still back there, cuz the truck just didn’t feel the extra weight.
I think we had three. The first two we traded up after a couple years. The last one was just a year or two old and we drove it for about 15 years. The three younger kids learned to drive in it. Gave it to my Daughter and her husband and they drove it till the transmission crapped out.

Tough vehicles.

Usually anything from Sweetcsrs in Ft. Wayne is acceptable.
Dude...that Viper brings back memories.

I called on a huge office that had a branch manager who bought one of those. He loved that car.

A few weeks after he bought it I was in their office and he was a giant dick to me. We were always on pretty good terms so I asked one of the brokers what his problem was.

He totaled it the previous day. Less than a month after he got it. Brutal.

My car just hit 210k miles . 2017. Next week is a 1200 —1400 mile week as I’ll drive 250 miles to where I’m staying and work a 150 mile radius . I’ll leave at 5 am Monday and get back sat night at 8 . Anything less than 30 total apps will be a disappointing trip . But when I get home I’ll work only 2 days max on field the next week . I’ll mostly take calls and fix problems
So what color is it?

Back