What Has Happen to SNL Producers?

Until I know that we're on the same page, I tell them that all politicians are liars and crooks. If they aren't when they get to D.C., give them about 6 months and they will be. Which I believe to be true, but I keep my mouth shut other than that...until I know they aren't a Lib.:twitchy:

If they don't agree with me, I just tell them, "On second thought, here is your money back. I don't need to do business with idiots.". :)

No it isn't. They are a Christian Fraternal organization. They were established to serve the Christian community.

I was saying it's insane how much this forum hypes the product. Fraternal and strictly religious? Nope.

I'm fine with them being established to serve the Christian community.

If they don't agree with me, I just tell them, "On second thought, here is your money back. I don't need to do business with idiots.". :)

I agree, that's what's nice about being independent......but there's a 50% chance I'll lose the sale if I let my politics be known.:yes:

----------

I was saying it's insane how much this forum hypes the product. Fraternal and strictly religious? Nope.

Awwww, come on Dude...don't be like that. You don't have to be baptized or even be a Christian to sell it....just to buy it.:twitchy:

I agree, that's what's nice about being independent......but there's a 50% chance I'll lose the sale if I let my politics be known.:yes:

----------

Awwww, come on Dude...don't be like that. You don't have to be baptized or even be a Christian to sell it....just to buy it.:twitchy:

Lol I wonder how many agents read that question and think deep down how much of a hypocrite they are

:/ just being honest

It seemed you were saying it was insane that they asked if one was a "baptized" Christian .. wonder how they define that? Immersion? Sprinkled.?Poured? All the above? Does the baptism have to have been done by certain "clergy" members? Does it even have to have been with water or can a person just claimed to have been "baptized" by the Holy Spirit? No matter what the case, I bet there are a lot of apps submitted on non Christians be simply answering yes to the question. Wonder if that would be grounds to contest a claim?

----------

I agree, that's what's nice about being independent......but there's a 50% chance I'll lose the sale if I let my politics be known.

In this area, it would be closer to 30-35%. In reality, there have only been a couple of people over the years that I have told I did not want their business and neither of them had anything to do with politics.

It seemed you were saying it was insane that they asked if one was a "baptized" Christian .. wonder how they define that? Immersion? Sprinkled.?Poured? All the above? Does the baptism have to have been done by certain "clergy" members? Does it even have to have been with water or can a person just claimed to have been "baptized" by the Holy Spirit? No matter what the case, I bet there are a lot of apps submitted on non Christians be simply answering yes to the question. Wonder if that would be grounds to contest a claim?

----------

Immediate death benefit for full immersion, graded for sprinkled.

Ha, sorry, my poor attempt at humor. :laugh:

It is odd however, IMHO, that you must be a baptized Christian to purchase the insurance, but don't need to be one to sell it.

Are their any Jews on this forum who represent KSKJ?

In the mid-west it's no problem finding Christians to sell to. You guys make mountains out of dirt piles.

Most of you have no problem discriminating against fat people with your height-weight charts. No sir! No Foresters for you! You are too fat.

But explaining how Christian Fraternals work is too uncomfortable for you?

It's a Christian membership group. There are a lot of them. You might even have heard of Knights of Columbus. Same thing except Catholics only.

The stuff might be a problem in Cally-forny. But in the Midwest it's no issue at all. It's actually a plus.

And no Christians are not perfect. They're just like everybody else.

In the mid-west it's no problem finding Christians to sell to. You guys make mountains out of dirt piles.

Most of you have no problem discriminating against fat people with your height-weight charts. No sir! No Foresters for you! You are too fat.

But explaining how Christian Fraternals work is too uncomfortable for you?

It's a Christian membership group. There are a lot of them. You might even have heard of Knights of Columbus. Same thing except Catholics only.

The stuff might be a problem in Cally-forny. But in the Midwest it's no issue at all. It's actually a plus.

And no Christians are not perfect. They're just like everybody else.

Scott,

Not trying to be confrontational, or sarcastic, but I honestly never heard of underwriting based on religion. I wonder if the actuaries change because of the different lifestyle.

So two questions:

1.) Do they accept Christians that use Tobacco?

2.) Can a person of Jewish decent sell for them?

Back