• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What is the value of this annuity information?

captiveagent

Expert
Currently in a fixed or variable annuity, out of any surrender charge period.

All personal information of the client (including contact info).
All policy information.
100k-650k cash surrender value.

What is the value of this? I see a lot...

So if you had this information for 100+ households, it would be of no value?

In case you didn't get it he was being sarcastic. You didn't supply very much info in your original post. Is this a lead set-up that is being offered to you or are you the one offering? To answer your original question though, yes, it seems valuable from the little bit of info you've given.

In case you didn't get it he was being sarcastic. You didn't supply very much info in your original post. Is this a lead set-up that is being offered to you or are you the one offering? To answer your original question though, yes, it seems valuable from the little bit of info you've given.

No, I'm not selling any leads. I do however want to hear how others would approach the prospect to sell a new annuity?

I will be happy to answer any other question first...

The answer is pretty obvious, isn't it?

If they have annuities with no penalties remaining, then the annuities were issued some time ago. That being the case, there are all sorts of "modern" annuities that would probably not only be suitable for a move, but the owners would probably be much better off.

So, if you are lucky enough to have a list of people in that position it would be pretty much like shooting fish in a barrel. "Mr. prospect, do you want to keep getting 3% on your fixed annuity, or would you be interested in seeing something that pays you much more while deferred..." [gives you LTC benefit] [pays lifetime guaranteed with option to turn income on and off] [fill in your own blanks, there are hundreds to suggest].

If you are looking for someone to refer that case with the $650k cash value, just PM me. :D

I'd pay for leads like that. What is the value was your question. Depends on your perception. Do you want a pct of the commission or a flat rate?

I think the original post was a little opened but Charpress hit the nail on the head if you are looking for information on how to approach a prospect to sell annuities to I have an opinion with respect to that.

As I work with agents I tell them to approach each customer in the same way that I approach and work with them...with relationship building in mind.

Obviously, as Charpress pointed out, the senerio you presented gives you a lot of room to be doing your prospect a service by presenting a better opportunity to them. Even if they don't grab it, the best prospects are referrals so make sure you convey that you have their best interests in mind.

If you need any help with a marketing script or any other info feel free to PM.

To your success,
Chris:1cute:

Back