What Laptops Do You Guys Use?

Any thing that doesn't have windows 8. Lol. I have a toshiba. I like a lot. Looking this year to get a MacBook Pro. I am an apple fan

Recently upgraded from a Toshiba with windows 7 to a Lenovo Yoga 13 with windows 8. I really like the size and flexibility of rotating the screen for presenting and watching videos. However, I really do not like windows 8. I think it is pretty much needed though to have a touch screen.

I hear Mac is more user friendly, but I don't like having to think about potential compatibility issues. Buying from Costco will give you a 90 day return and price adjustment period, so it is a good way to try with a minimum commitment.

Any new laptop will do. I bought a Sony for myself and bought my 8 year old daughter an acer with the same guts. I like hers much better than mine.
On a side note, you should join ILLIA. Injust recently became a members and the info and freebies on there are fantastic! :):)

I forget to mention how great Rick and Nick are. I'm glad that Greensky quit posting on here. If he were still posting I probably wouldn't have signed up...

Recently upgraded from a Toshiba with windows 7 to a Lenovo Yoga 13 with windows 8. I really like the size and flexibility of rotating the screen for presenting and watching videos. However, I really do not like windows 8. I think it is pretty much needed though to have a touch screen.

I hear Mac is more user friendly, but I don't like having to think about potential compatibility issues. Buying from Costco will give you a 90 day return and price adjustment period, so it is a good way to try with a minimum commitment.

I am using a 14" HP that has worked flawlessly for a couple years. Very rare that I take it into a home any more. It is paired with a 22" monitor on my desk. When the time comes I will replace it with a ultra thin 12-13 inch touch screen.

I second using Costco, in addition to the very generous return policy you get an extra year of warranty kicked in.

I am using Dell Inspiron core i3. Going to buy new version of Dell Inspiron. Anyone have better idea? I'll appreciated.

Back