What to Know About what Your Entitled To?

It is not that McDonald's doesn't want to pay it, it is that the people don't want to invest the time, effort, etc. to acquire the skills to qualify themselves to be able to bring $20 per hour worth of value to the company. They want it because they think McDonald's owes it them just because they show up every now and then when scheduled. If you aren't happy with what you are making, develop marketable skills and take them elsewhere..

that's exactly what I meant, I had to work in mcd's when I was down on my luck
I saw it for what it was a temporary situation, I was happy to work while I looked for a better opportunity

You just don't see that attitude anymore

You would be foolish to not try and figure out what comp the FMO gets. How can you negotiate without knowing the other persons starting point!? Plus if your a producing agent that extra 10-30% can be a huge sum of money. That's why it matters.

You negotiate based upon what you need, want or desire and what you can bring to the table.. Not what the other guy has.. If they can't meet your desires, you move on to another IMO or another market.

That's what I was trying to convey. You just said it better.

It is not that McDonald's doesn't want to pay it, it is that the people don't want to invest the time, effort, etc. to acquire the skills to qualify themselves to be able to bring $20 per hour worth of value to the company. They want it because they think McDonald's owes it them just because they show up every now and then when scheduled. If you aren't happy with what you are making, develop marketable skills and take them elsewhere..

Agree 100%

You would be foolish to not try and figure out what comp the FMO gets. How can you negotiate without knowing the other persons starting point!?

You should go back and read Rousemark's posts.

He is 100% on point.

You may think you "deserve" 25% (Medigap) but until you prove your worth you are not going to get that.

That's what I was trying to convey. You just said it better.

Agree 100%

You should go back and read Rousemark's posts.

He is 100% on point.

You may think you "deserve" 25% (Medigap) but until you prove your worth you are not going to get that.

I would disagree as you can easily shop contracts with multiple fmos prior to signing up. Granted some have production requirements but even that is not set in stone. It is sales just like selling the product!

I really didn't expect you to agree.

Still think it's none of your damn business what the IMO margin is.

Back