What's the Word on "Senior Life" Company?

Re: What's the Word on This Company?

I understand that a lot is being written each week in both states. Their top 5 producers each week write about $6k-$8k each. Of course it takes working 40-60 leads that week. Almost impossible to do the same volume of production or work 40-60 leads in one week face 2 face.

You sure wouldn't need 40-60 leads to write only $6000 ap face to face.

Uneducated agents may like that system. That is, until they get educated.

I understand that a lot is being written each week in both states. Their top 5 producers each week write about $6k-$8k each. Of course it takes working 40-60 leads that week. Almost impossible to do the same volume of production or work 40-60 leads in one week face 2 face.

Crack the whip and get them to write 200 AP per lead! That would be awesome! 300 AP would be even awesomer! And if you could get it all done in the Branson area that would awesomest! ! !

Tia

You sure wouldn't need 40-60 leads to write only $6000 ap face to face.

Uneducated agents may like that system. That is, until they get educated.

With 40-60 leads there will probably be 20%-25% of the leads that were not home when dialed, even though they may have been dialed multiple times.

The last week of Jan. this year I wrote $8400+ working 9:30am till about 9-9:30 pm Mon-Thurs and from 9:30am till 4pm on Fri. with a lead order of 75 leads. We were having a "push week" down at the Co. headquarters, really an exercise for everyone to start thinking BIGGER when it comes to production. Probably 20 or more leads I never could reach that week. Some were reached the following weeks. I didn't have to even crank the car up or mail the app for a wet sig. And the best part is only ONE app's bank draft did not clear.

Tele-sales is just like face 2 face sales....some will and some won't. You and I have had many debates about the 2 systems and I don't care to debate it. Either way works fine for me. Face 2 face is more fun, but tele-sales is even funner as I can make more $$$ with the same time and lead costs. And don't even mention the price of gas factor.

Some agents couldn't write 6K if you gave them 100 leads.

All I know is I'm still waiting for my "education". I've waited 6 long years....of selling FE over the phone.

Last edited:

With 40-60 leads there will probably be 20%-25% of the leads that were not home when dialed, even though they may have been dialed multiple times.

The last week of Jan. this year I wrote $8400+ working 9:30am till about 9-9:30 pm Mon-Thurs and from 9:30am till 4pm on Fri. with a lead order of 75 leads. We were having a "push week" down at the Co. headquarters, really an exercise for everyone to start thinking BIGGER when it comes to production. Probably 20 or more leads I never could reach that week. Some were reached the following weeks. I didn't have to even crank the car up or mail the app for a wet sig. And the best part is only ONE app's bank draft did not clear.

Tele-sales is just like face 2 face sales....some will and some won't. You and I have had many debates about the 2 systems and I don't care to debate it. Either way works fine for me. Face 2 face is more fun, but tele-sales is even funner as I can make more $$$ with the same time and lead costs. And don't even mention the price of gas factor.

Some agents couldn't write 6K if you gave them 100 leads.

All I know is I'm still waiting for my "education". I've waited 6 long years....of selling FE over the phone.

Recruiting talk. I wrote $7000 today on 6 appointments. Yeah, I did drive 164 miles today, but, I didn't have to spend $800 to $1200 on leads either. In fact, I only got 11 leads last Sat. at a cost of $11 each.

Then again, I don't have embellish for recruiting purposes. I don't have ad on craigslist or anywhere else to pay for. Nor will I be spending anymore gas money this week.

I did replace two Old American policies today, one LH and one AG. I love those companies!:yes:

I sure hope a bunch of that business you're writing is in western Ky.

Recruiting talk. I wrote $7000 today on 6 appointments. Yeah, I did drive 164 miles today, but, I didn't have to spend $800 to $1200 on leads either. In fact, I only got 11 leads last Sat. at a cost of $11 each.

Then again, I don't have embellish for recruiting purposes. I don't have ad on craigslist or anywhere else to pay for. Nor will I be spending anymore gas money this week.

I did replace two Old American policies today, one LH and one AG. I love those companies!:yes:

I sure hope a bunch of that business you're writing is in western Ky.

You got 11 leads last week. How many "carryover" leads were also worked with the 11 leads to write $7K. The "uneducated", (your term) might believe you wrote $7K with only 11 leads. My 11 years experience tells me otherwise.

I don't recruit on this forum because as Hoosier and I both agreed it's a lost cause.

Nevertheless congrats on a killer week.

Killer week please!! 7K on 11 leads is a bad, bad, week for JD:D

You got 11 leads last week. How many "carryover" leads were also worked with the 11 leads to write $7K. The "uneducated", (your term) might believe you wrote $7K with only 11 leads. My 11 years experience tells me otherwise.

I don't recruit on this forum because as Hoosier and I both agreed it's a lost cause.

None of them were carry overs. And I only used 8 of the 11. 3 were in a county that I wasn't working today.. Matter of fact that's two weeks in a row that I have only gotten 11 leads. I will problably not get any this week as I have some catching up to do on ones I haven't had time to get to.

You are always recruiting. One only has to google your phone number to see that.

None of them were carry overs. And I only used 8 of the 11. 3 were in a county that I wasn't working today.. Matter of fact that's two weeks in a row that I have only gotten 11 leads. I will problably not get any this week as I have some catching up to do on ones I haven't had time to get to.

You are always recruiting. One only has to google your phone number to see that.

Yes I do recruit....just like your mgr. Hoosier. Hmmmm....weren't you recruited by Equita/Hoosier? Aren't practically all agents recruited by a mgr./company?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh, I thought you posted on here the other day you do work your carryover leads. Maybe you did write $7k on just 8 leads. That's great! Not an every week thing, just like my $8400+ week is not an every week thing. Big premiums you wrote.

What state was that in? I need to get a non-residence license there and do some tele-sales! Most of my premiums are in the $40-$60 range in the other states I'm licensed in.

Last edited:

Yes I do recruit....just like your mgr. Hoosier. Hmmmm....weren't you recruited by Equita/Hoosier? Aren't practically all agents recruited by a mgr./company?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh, I thought you posted on here the other day you do work your carryover leads. Maybe you did write $7k on just 8 leads. That's great! Not an every week thing, just like my $8400+ week is not an every week thing. Big premiums you wrote.

What state was that in? I need to get a non-residence license there and do some tele-sales! Most of my premiums are in the $40-$60 range in the other states I'm licensed in.

I do work my carryovers. You asked about a specific dare and I answered specifically.

And, no, I wasn't recruited by Hoosierdaddy. I sought him out. Big difference.

You recruit in no such manner as Hossierdaddy. You really shouldn't even try to make that comparison. You recruit in the manner of Jimmer, biggins, the former Tom and that ilk.

I know Hoosierdaddy, I work with Hoosierdaddy, you sir are no Hoosierdaddy!

Back