• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Where Can I Find This?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Does anyone know of a company or product that has "a fixed annuity with a stepped up death benefit rider"

I don't know anything about Annuities, but another agent asked me about this and I told him I would ask around for him.

There are some Index Annuities with that feature. I'm not aware of any traditional fixed annuities that have it though. That doesn't mean there aren't, I just don't know of any.

It's typically a rider that is part of the contract. For example, Aviva has a Family Endowment Rider that increases the death benefit by 5% each year regardless of the actual return.

Does anyone know of a company or product that has "a fixed annuity with a stepped up death benefit rider"

I don't know anything about Annuities, but another agent asked me about this and I told him I would ask around for him.

I tried to do that and the link showed up but it didn't do like yours where you say "let me Google that for you".

How you do that? That's cool!:skeptical:

Back