Where to take AHIP?

I have an AHIP related question. Since this thread got bumped, I am asking here rather than inserting myself in another current thread.

Since the fall of 2016 I have seen recurring discussion about the difficulty and inconvenience of AHIP certifications. So I have wondered what is in the AHIP test.

After a lot of searching, I managed to find a lengthy 2014 study list of questions for 2015 certification. Most, but not all, of the questions seem to have the correct answer highlighted.

Is the content of the AHIP test constant enough year to year that studying that material would give me a reasonably good understanding of current test content?

I have an AHIP related question. Since this thread got bumped, I am asking here rather than inserting myself in another current thread.

Since the fall of 2016 I have seen recurring discussion about the difficulty and inconvenience of AHIP certifications. So I have wondered what is in the AHIP test.

After a lot of searching, I managed to find a lengthy 2014 study list of questions for 2015 certification. Most, but not all, of the questions seem to have the correct answer highlighted.

Is the content of the AHIP test constant enough year to year that studying that material would give me a reasonably good understanding of current test content?

Why would you need to know this? Are you planning on taking the test or just taking our time?

Rick

Why would you need to know this? Are you planning on taking the test or just taking our time?

Rick
I was attempting to politely ask a question to which I want to know the answer without inserting extra comments in a current thread.

Because I want a focused way to increase my knowledge of how CMS rules and requirements affect an insurance professional's conduct of their business affairs.

Because I want a focused way to increase my knowledge of how CMS rules and requirements affect an insurance professional's conduct of their business affairs.

Once again, why is that of interest to you?

Do you ask doctors about their interactions with CMS? Because I'm pretty sure with some research you could get on one their internet forums and ask questions that mean nothing.

Rick

There is no good reason for you to know this nor is there a good reason for anyone to waste their time trying to help you. There is never a finality with you. One question just leads to the next. You're not an insurance agent, you don't plan on being one. So what kind of person are you that just wants to keep wasting everyone's time? That's pretty selfish of you.

Back