Which internet life lead company is the best, you vote and tell us why.

SpruceBruce

Expert
I know that getting quality life leads is a big challenge for many of us. Let me innumerate the typical issues I am having with paid for internet leads, most are for final expense leads. I have tried the more expensive (higher quality leads) all with similar results.

1.) Can not reach them by phone- they do not answer even if called several times a day multiple times.
2.) They do not respond to voice mail message left for them.
3.) They do not respond back to either emails or text messages left for them.
4.) After I reach them either on phone or more likely by a door knock they deny ever filling out an inquiry and say they have No interest in getting any or more life insurance/final expense coverage.
5.) I get many leads with older address where they once but do not currently live.

I've used datalot, they are decent. Everquote has been used by many but I can't tell you. I have not used them recently. - Inbound leads at pay per call

I bet you won't get any helpful replies unless they're trying to sell you leads.

All forms of life insurance leads (including final expense) are extremely saturated - internet, direct mail and live transfers. Costs are going up with DM significantly. You're doing great if you have a 30% contact rate on internet leads by phone. Live transfer quality is getting worse by the week.

You need to work a channel that's not saturated. You either create that channel yourself or partner with someone who has that channel. These are the agents and agencies that are thriving right now.

I bet you won't get any helpful replies unless they're trying to sell you leads.

All forms of life insurance leads (including final expense) are extremely saturated - internet, direct mail and live transfers. Costs are going up with DM significantly. You're doing great if you have a 30% contact rate on internet leads by phone. Live transfer quality is getting worse by the week.

Same for Medicare leads.

I still think till this day, direct mailers are the best. I've used so many different internet leads and they all suck. I've closed much more direct mailers or "don't remember filling anything out."

I still think till this day, direct mailers are the best. I've used so many different internet leads and they all suck. I've closed much more direct mailers or "don't remember filling anything out."
For face to face I think Direct Mail is the best - but not for over the phones

For face to face I think Direct Mail is the best - but not for over the phones

Depends on your skill level. I do about 80% of my business through direct mailers and 99% of my appointments are done on zoom. I think face-to-face is great for someone starting out, but not necessary as most clients seem to understand why zoom appointments are done in today's environment.

Do you find that many seniors struggle to get the Zoom going?
I use join.me and dialpad because they don't require a download.

I just wrote a 67yo this week using these tools and I also placed a case with a 30yo who couldn't figure out how to eSign her policy.

I find it's less about age and more about tech savvy in general. Plenty of seniors are tech savvy...some aren't.

You need to have multiple ways to get the business written/placed depending on the insured.

Back