• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Who has 22- 25 dollar Direct mail FE leads?

How about you Todd? How much production does your agency do? FINAL EXPENSE ONLY.

Why are you asking this? Who cares? This is not even what the debate here is about. Stop trying to change the subject. But, if you must know.....it's probably a few more million that you and your agents do!

I'm pretty sure he works several states, so not recruiting in FL is not a good excuse to avoid this.

Todd there you go again! Talking about things you know nothing about. Do the right thing because it's the right thing to do doesn't include you posting lies up here about people and carriers.
If his resident state is Fl. then he would be under a different hierarchy.

Yes, yes we can. Not all of it, but yes we can. I still don't believe you will give a new agent 125% just starting out. I think that is a bold face lie!

Please list the few things you said you could match. Don't try to hide from the tough questions, I don't hide.
Think it's a lie if you wish. Your thinking has not been very sharp today.

Yes, yes we can. Not all of it, but yes we can. I still don't believe you will give a new agent 125% just starting out. I think that is a bold face lie!

125% is not for a brand new FE agent, just as it would not be for you either. 125% or more is available for those who qualify. Production and honesty dictates an agent's worth.

Todd there you go again! Talking about things you know nothing about. Do the right thing because it's the right thing to do doesn't include you posting lies up here about people and carriers.
If his resident state is Fl. then he would be under a different hierarchy.

What lies am I posting. I had no idea you were so limited. So what states do you cover? You know, just so everyone knows when to refer someone to you or not.

125% is not for a brand new FE agent, just as it would not be for you either. 125% or more is available for those who qualify. Production and honesty dictates an agent's worth.

Ah, so now you finally start telling the truth! So you can't just give those levels out like you indicated you could? Awww. So what else are you lying about?

By the way, I'm done with you today!

Back