Will anyone give level for an organ transplant

Turbo3.8

Expert
I have a 71 yr old woman, has diabetes, type 2, on insulin, good AIC.
So far all I see besides GI is Trans graded. Am I wrong here?
TIA.

Prosperity in theory will take someone who has had a transplant in the past. A level benefit is not likely due to medication issues associated with transplants. I do have a couple clients who qualified for Prosperity graded who were a few years removed from their transplant. They also do true social security billing, so it's definitely a win-win!

Good luck!

Great western may take as well on this one as long as meds haven’t changed in two years and are considered maintenance for any other issues (heart, lungs,etc.) I had one approved that had livertransplant 5years back a few weeks ago?

I have a 71 yr old woman, has diabetes, type 2, on insulin, good AIC.
So far all I see besides GI is Trans graded. Am I wrong here?
TIA.
You've seen it above with Prosperity so far, issue might be meds. Also over 2-years Prosperity has another product call Prime Term 100 is a one year wait and in year two they give you 30%-40% of the death benefit dependent upon age. It's an alternative to a two year waiting period as long as the organ transplant is OVER 2 years.

Great western may take as well on this one as long as meds haven’t changed in two years and are considered maintenance for any other issues (heart, lungs,etc.) I had one approved that had livertransplant 5years back a few weeks ago?

Problem with these guys is that a lot of business can fall off with these guys because they don't bill correctly. Also, they'll send random stuff graded like lisinopril. Super unpredictable carrier in my opinion, but completely not worth using because of all the falloff.

I talked to an underwriter the other day . The chance of getting level on anyone with most medium to big problems is near zero. What are the chances that people with ailments even as small as high blood pressure haven't had an increase of dosage or added new drugs for the ailment ? Plus the underwriter calls and grills them . But i do use for GI now. 9 month chargeback for death is the best in the industry. There billing no worse than Aig's.

Back