Will this Marriage Finally Be Consummated?

I tried to grow a mustache 30 years ago. It was not a good look for me.
Mustache envy. Who would have thought. If I was placing 500k with no lead costs, I'd have jumped on the bandwagon:
Facial Hair-do

Hmmm I think Gene may be on to something...

Appreciate the clarifications (interpretations ) of my initial comments.
Guess this is a collaborative forum after all! My overriding point was that the nature of providing solutions for the ongoing and threatening issues we have all chosen to rise up against, has been forcing everyone involved, to consistently retrench, relearn and adapt.....while this forum certainly is an opportunity to learn and express our thoughts and opinions, just seems that sometimes petty issues take on a life of their own.

More importantly, do you sport a mustache ?

More importantly, do you sport a mustache ?
Yes, that seems to be the most important question on this forum - while Gene is talking about the fundamentally shifting trends that LTCi business is undergoing, everyone else seems to be most interested in his mustache. Very very telling.

previously posted by ltci4sure
Oh, is that what's happening in the business?

Nah, it is business as usual. Please carry on. I am a bit busy today however - got some SimplicityII policies to submit and lots of clients to see about MetLife and Allianz products...

previously posted by ltci4sure

Nah, it is business as usual. Please carry on. I am a bit busy today however - got some SimplicityII policies to submit and lots of clients to see about MetLife and Allianz products...

Sorry, that's a 10 year old conversation. Is that the latest "shifting trend" you can come up with?

Oh, you left out another "shifting trend":
Lapse rates are lower than expected.

Back