Will United Healthcare Stop Buying Up Smaller Companies, Please?

Re: Will United Healthcare Stop Buying Up Smaller Companies, Plea

You say you were terminated "for cause" and then you accuse someone else of being corrupt without any evidence to that effect?:1baffled:

I didn't do anything that many other agents were doing at the time. You really don't know me, so you don't know what kind of agent I am. I don't feel that my "punishment" fits the crime. I was a captive agent for MA plans for many years, servicing my clients 24/7 in a way that many do not. what I find disheartening about the whole thing is that UHC does not consider the hundreds of prospects that I enrolled into their program and ONLY what they choose to. It's easy to judge me from behind your computer screen, but you really don't know the whole story.

wehotex told me what his deal was offline and I'm not going to air his dirty laundry, but it was a BS move on their part. He's paying the price of office politics from a bad captive situation years ago.

I didn't do anything that many other agents were doing at the time. You really don't know me, so you don't know what kind of agent I am. I don't feel that my "punishment" fits the crime. I was a captive agent for MA plans for many years, servicing my clients 24/7 in a way that many do not. what I find disheartening about the whole thing is that UHC does not consider the hundreds of prospects that I enrolled into their program and ONLY what they choose to. It's easy to judge me from behind your computer screen, but you really don't know the whole story.
Not judging you for what you did or didn't do. Can't since I have no idea what it is. but the "for cause" items in most contracts involve a breach of ethics, violation of law or both. Perhaps, it is just a raw deal but why does that make it necessary to slander someone else just becasue they are not on your side of the political fence?

Where exactly was the slander?

Sounds like there is more to this story then most of us will be privy to.

Just office politics.

Yet not slander. Slander is a term people love to throw around, but few actually understand it.

Not judging you for what you did or didn't do. Can't since I have no idea what it is. but the "for cause" items in most contracts involve a breach of ethics, violation of law or both. Perhaps, it is just a raw deal but why does that make it necessary to slander someone else just becasue they are not on your side of the political fence?

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. The previous Rep's office (Dem) was very helpful when I presented my "case" to them a year and a half ago, but decided not to see it through. For some reason, I don't feel as confident with the current one (Rep) based on what I've read on him. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Back