• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

work from home

Heather I am looking for someone to set appointments and recruit. I would love to speak with you and show you a great opportunity. However, I agree that the real money is to actually sale especially if you are going to take the time to get your license.

I am a stay at home mom and am wondering if I can get part time work from home in life insurance industry. I am good with numbers and software. I can pass the exam and get a license but not really interested in selling. Need steady income even if its not much. any help is much appreciated.

I am a stay at home mom and am wondering if I can get part time work from home in life insurance industry. I am good with numbers and software. I can pass the exam and get a license but not really interested in selling. Need steady income even if its not much. any help is much appreciated.

Hey Heather - what State are you in?

You don't have to "sell" to make awesome money . . .

If you would like to work from home and do telesales, look up companies who specializes in final expense and mortgage protection. I do know a few who does this and it took them years to be comfortable on the phone and close leads. It’s hard and a person wants to quit since it’s so redundant and repetitive. You must have a strong mentality to do this

Back