• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

You emailed me today for a refund at 8:10

ShaunS

Has anyone had problem with cancelling their accounts from Organizations they joined? I cancelled my IHIAA account days ago yet my bank account was still charged for the month of May. They tell you that you can cancel at "any time" etc. so I can't undertsand it.

ShaunS

re: You emailed me today for a refund at 8:10

Actually just got an email confirmation on that. I sent an email to "billing" but must have sent it to the wrong dept. maybe they don't use the billing email anymore. So, it was a communication error.

Yes, you sent an email to the wrong email address. You emailed me today for a refund at 8:10. I refunded your payment at 8:15 and emailed you confirmation at 8:16. I'm sorry, next time I'll do my best to refund within 4 seconds of receiving the email so people don't have to post on public forums. I can only imagine that if I waited 30 more minutes you'd have called the attorney general.

Last edited:

Yes, you sent an email to the wrong email address. You emailed me today for a refund at 8:10. I refunded your payment at 8:15 and emailed you confirmation at 8:16. I'm sorry, next time I'll do my best to refund within 4 seconds of receiving the email so people don't have to post on public forums. I can only imagine that if I waited 30 more minutes you'd have called the attorney general.

Healthagent, can't you do any better than that. Come on now a whole 5 minutes for a refund. :laugh: Where's the customer service? ;)

John, I had a similar problem with you. Remember when I called and you picked up on the 2nd ring instead of the 1st ring?

Rick

Healthagent, can't you do any better than that. Come on now a whole 5 minutes for a refund. :laugh: Where's the customer service? ;)

Wow. That's all I have to say. Your service is so slow :laugh:

I do apologize and did not mean to accuse the association of anything, just wanted to know if anyone else had any previous issues with billing. It was a communication error on my part, since I had incorrect email information. IHIAA is a very reputable organization and great training ground for agents.

Typically I give any company a chance to solve any kind of billing issue. It's normally a few days. It's definitely more than 5 minutes.

Talk about timely service, what about being on hold forever with some insurance companies?

And then there is one well-known life insurance quoting engine company that when you call them the recording says,

"We're sorry for the delay but all agents are loading and locking their Glocks. Your call is important to us and will be answered by the next available armed associate."

When I called, no one ever picked up, but I did enjoy the music they played... a really good version of... Barrack The Magic Negro.

:laugh: :) :yes: ;)

Back