Your Face in Your Avatar

Yes, they can see this forum. If a consumer clicks in the forum, they can read everything.

There are two forums that I know of that are truly "closed": AdvisorHeads and TGP (TopGunProducers). AdvisorHeads requires registration on their forum before you can get access to the rest. TGP wants you to pay a fee and submit proof of licensing.

But here, everything is viewable. It may not show up in a Google search.

Btw, MY "stalker" is someone who IS licensed but really shouldn't be in any kind of customer-facing role in society. (And I had another prick years ago on another forum (no longer existing) and he was a real piece of work.) Just because someone is licensed does NOT mean someone is "safe" online on these forums from other licensed "professionals".

Yeah...I get why you might like to stick with something other than this. Ha!
well there is this.......
45456_460844028823_1019203_n.jpg
photo.php

Yes, they can see this forum. If a consumer clicks in the forum, they can read everything.

There are two forums that I know of that are truly "closed": AdvisorHeads and TGP (TopGunProducers). AdvisorHeads requires registration on their forum before you can get access to the rest. TGP wants you to pay a fee and submit proof of licensing.

But here, everything is viewable. It may not show up in a Google search.

Btw, MY "stalker" is someone who IS licensed but really shouldn't be in any kind of customer-facing role in society. (And I had another prick years ago on another forum (no longer existing) and he was a real piece of work.) Just because someone is licensed does NOT mean someone is "safe" online on these forums from other licensed "professionals".

Speaking of TGP those of us who spent much time there know that the head of the forum preached anonymity religiously.

That's not my real picture, but it looks just like me! Short, funny looking guitar player with big ears!

(BTW, you said something about being all ears. I'm triggered now.:mad:)

Back