Your Favourite Buzz Words, Phrases?

Colour...honour...must be British.

Actually, it's not required to speak English here. I just noticed in the back of the Humana MAPD outline they offer Multi-language Interpreter Services for 17 languages(counting English). :arghh:

I will google translate into 'murican. :D

watch
Joe is Canadian.

How do I embed here? All the other forums do it automagically.

Last edited by a moderator:
You speak da Newfie der by?

Some of the nicest people I have ever met, as nice as anyone here in Dixie. I'd always liked the guy one; damn these are old.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I see you point."

This is my phrase when I am talking to anyone who I might not agree with, but don't feel like debating. It is not agreeing or disagreeing, it is just a statement of acknowledgement. Then I change conversation lanes.

I hate the "sorry to bother you" as an opening...why are you apologizing before you do anything? For that I don't accept your apology.

Not Necessarily Guilty Per Se - YouTube

Instead of being sorry, why not ask if you are getting them at a bad time....? Usually they will respond favorably and if not, move on.

Help

Is that something you think would help you?

I've helped hundreds of people.

I'm helping you.

Would you like help?

How can I help you?

One thing about the plan F that has helped a lot of people...

One way a final expense policy has helped families...

Saving for retirement can help you...

A long term care policy can help you...

It's really strong to be a friend and one of the best ways to be a friend is to help someone. It's a subtle thing, but if you can work it in a bunch it helps.

"I see you point."

This is my phrase when I am talking to anyone who I might not agree with, but don't feel like debating. It is not agreeing or disagreeing, it is just a statement of acknowledgement. Then I change conversation lanes.

I hate the "sorry to bother you" as an opening...why are you apologizing before you do anything? For that I don't accept your apology.

Not Necessarily Guilty Per Se - YouTube

This is good. Will use.

Back