Your Top 5 Companies

Who are the easiest to work with on insulin?

In my area Trinity, where JD is he has the option to use KSKJ. Both have very liberal underwriting, KSKJ more so. Trinity has better comps, renewals and lead credit but slightly higher pricing.

Seems most as earn or commission cut for DE . . .

Trinity is 30% advance, balance as earned. I'm good with that.

Who are the easiest to work with on insulin?

Seems most as earn or commission cut for DE . . .

Pretty much everyone is OK with insulin. There are a few that penalize, settlers, trans, SNL, I'm sure there's probably a few more. So you can't lead with those. Not here anyway.

As for as earned on DE, I'm as earned on all business so that's not a concern to me.

But if I wasn't as earned it still wouldn't concern me. What's the option? Walk away from the business because they don't advance?

I have given that advice to agents for years. Pick one company. Write that company. Learn that company inside out and let them learn you.

You will get more attention from a company that you place a lot of business with.

It doesn't really matter what company that is. Everyone will have different things they like or dislike about a company.

Just pick one and roll with it.

Of course there are some things that need to be in place for any company to be a go to. They need to write all ages. They need to not penalize for insulin use. That last one is going to be region specific I suppose? You won't last long in my area writing a company that penalizes insulin users.

To a lessor importance they need to take the DE card. If your go to doesn't then you better have one handy that does.
Would say the insulin situation will apply almost anywhere in the south. Too much fried food, starches and sweet tea. But it sure is good eatim'

Gotta love the Transamerica hate from people. Perfect carrier to lead with, 45-85, no reduced comp, ss billing, direct express, copd, good with thinners, neuropathy, weight issues, etc. Send your insulin users to Foresters or whatever.

Gotta love the Transamerica hate from people. Perfect carrier to lead with, 45-85, no reduced comp, ss billing, direct express, copd, good with thinners, neuropathy, weight issues, etc. Send your insulin users to Foresters or whatever.

Where do you see Trans hate?

There is a reason I'm asking.

87071-Caddyshack-gif-well-were-waiti-ZRtq.gif

I think this was the first thread without trans hate lol

Obviously you wouldn't write your regular healthy insulin clients standard with. But most insulin clients have something else wrong with them, and Trans works well there. Ex. Neuropathy or insulin and heart meds, or insulin and weight issues.

I don't have 5 go to companies and would never recommend that.

I have one go to and then others are for the cases where my go to won't work.

My current go to is KSKJ.

Then I carry Trinity, Aetna, RNA, Grange, Trans, SNL and a few more for situations.

I received a notice from Grange that they were only going to allow agents who were associated with one of their P & C offices to sell their FE insurance. I hadn't seen any comment here. Had you heard that? If not I'll forward the email to you if you want.

Back