1st Three Weeks W/ AGLA

This is hard work! It's official I validated with AGLA so now the real work begins. I can say the last few months have been a lot of work, a fair amount of frustration and a huge learning curve. I do have some good things working in my pipeline that I'll discuss later but for now I'd just like to say thanks for the good advice I've gleaned of this site!

This is hard work! It's official I validated with AGLA so now the real work begins. I can say the last few months have been a lot of work, a fair amount of frustration and a huge learning curve. I do have some good things working in my pipeline that I'll discuss later but for now I'd just like to say thanks for the good advice I've gleaned of this site!

Congrats on your validation.. The "problems" you describe apply to any form of sales. If you will produce enough to stay in the bonus box, the AGLA commission rate can equal what most of the Independent contracts offer. Plus, you will become eligible for the most frustrating job in the business, AGLA AM. :yes:

I have a P&C Agency that I've partnered up with, they are licensed in life and health, so we can split commisions. All that is done so far is given me 4000 names that I don't have to worry about the DNC on. I sold the first policy on Wensday and have only called about 400 of the names may have actually spoken with 100.
I am also partnering up with an agency veteran, she has been there 6 years, we are going to do some direct mail/door knocking for new homeowner leads.
I've been working my existing book as well doing reviews.
All have produced some results now I need to figure out how to do more production.
B to B is starting soon!
I feel like I may end up being pretty good at this.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With the P&C leads I've been calling them, introducing myself as their new agent and offering to review their current life policy. So far that is the best idea I can come up with, let me know if there might be a better way.

Last edited:
Congrats on your validation.. The "problems" you describe apply to any form of sales. If you will produce enough to stay in the bonus box, the AGLA commission rate can equal what most of the Independent contracts offer. Plus, you will become eligible for the most frustrating job in the business, AGLA AM. :yes:
Congrats, careful not to fall back in the negative. i agree with the others learn what you can and go independent...door knocking

Back