(2) Free Final Expense Leads

I created a 13 step funnel for final expense , and had two final expense leads come in. They did fill out a very specific form (happy to share the link with you) and requested to be contacted. These leads just came in today, so they are not aged leads.

These are absolutely free. I am working on some funnels and testing landing pages. They were filled out today so I'd like to get them to someone that can follow up with them, not looking for payment, just want to get these people in touch with a licensed agent.

The leads are in Pennsylvania. If you are interested in a free copy of the landing page as well, I will be more than glad to share that with you, along with the Facebook ad copy so you can use for free if you want to do this yourself. Hope this helps someone out. Just shoot me a message.

Why didn't you work them? You already gave them away?

I was testing out the page for members on the page, and I test out a lot of landing pages I build. I prefer not to work final expense. I generate leads for High Cash Value clients and work those leads. They book their own appointment after watching a webinar about Infinite Banking. I teach other agents how to generate leads, and my primary focus right now is trying to help out agents right now and focus on my HCV clients.

. I'm actually from PA myself.

You profile says Delaware. Are you in PA now? Or are you in Delaware running statewide ads to multiple states and selling remotely?

I like the idea of having the lead view a recorded presentation first.
Do you have them watch the recording, THEN they fill in the lead form, or do you have them fill in the lead form and then get access to the presentation?

I live in Delaware and work remotely.

I have them watch the webinar and then the prospect can schedule an appointment. I target doctors, lawyers, business owners, nurses, etc. I exclude engineers haha

You profile says Delaware. Are you in PA now? Or are you in Delaware running statewide ads to multiple states and selling remotely?

I like the idea of having the lead view a recorded presentation first.
Do you have them watch the recording, THEN they fill in the lead form, or do you have them fill in the lead form and then get access to the presentation?

Back