• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

$2 Million - 10 Year Term - Smokes Weed?

non tobacco?

Run me a basic rate quote plz - 53 y/o male.

Thanks.

Foresters Stong Foundation term would consider him a non tobacco user even with the pot disclosed on the app. I don't know if they write that high of a face amount. Might be worth checking with them.

I did check with Foresters. They will write the $2,000,000. Standard non tobacco would be $7900/yr. Preferred non tobacco would be $5000/yr. Preferred plus non tobacco would be $3900/yr. All are 10 year term.

Last edited:
Thanks JD.

Good reason to get appointed with Foresters.

Foresters Stong Foundation term would consider him a non tobacco user even with the pot disclosed on the app. I don't know if they write that high of a face amount. Might be worth checking with them.

I did check with Foresters. They will write the $2,000,000. Standard non tobacco would be $7900/yr. Preferred non tobacco would be $5000/yr. Preferred plus non tobacco would be $3900/yr. All are 10 year term.

May want to check with AIG too. I thought a underwriter said that they will write pot smokers as preferred nontobacco if no more than twice a week.

May want to check with AIG too. I thought a underwriter said that they will write pot smokers as preferred nontobacco if no more than twice a week.

Hey you do understand we are talking about the standard 7 day week with 24 hours a day here? Smokes pot 2 days a week.......that is either one strange pot head or we are talking about a different calender. LMAO

I mean if he is a weekend stoner, he may be alright. If he is Cheech & Chong style well...

Why pay $40 for a bag of hippie lettuce when you can just bang your head agaisnt the wall and get the same effect.. and its free

LOL - never smoked any weed that made me feel like I was, or had, banged my head against a wall . . .

Back