• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

$2 Million - 10 Year Term - Smokes Weed?

You would think that pot smokers live longer.

Stess is the number 1 cause of death. It causes heart attacks and Strokes.

Pot helps with Stress...

Hey you do understand we are talking about the standard 7 day week with 24 hours a day here? Smokes pot 2 days a week.......that is either one strange pot head or we are talking about a different calender. LMAO

So true, I don't know of a carrier that won't consider x3 or more per week drug abuse and decline the app...I was looking for a client a couple of years ago, middle school teacher good health would have been preferred except he chewed tobacco oh and smoked weed daily.

So true, I don't know of a carrier that won't consider x3 or more per week drug abuse and decline the app...I was looking for a client a couple of years ago, middle school teacher good health would have been preferred except he chewed tobacco oh and smoked weed daily.

How would an insurance carrier know how many times/how much weed a client smokes? Can they verify the amount of THC in the blood?

I wonder if California makes pot legal. Will more insurance companies take them and just offer them a smokers rate?

Had a similar case last year with daily use. LBL said T2 smoker rates. That was the best offer he got.

Back