2018 MA and PDP Plans

The suing comment was tongue in cheek...don't have time nor the ambition to pursue, but your experience validated my findings. I do sign people up for PDP's, only as a way to get potential referrals, 'cause the commission vs headaches and effort just don't add up.
But it ticks me off that the "Govt." who is watching over us to make sure we don't screw the people, does this every single day. Not to mention the millions of dollars they spend on building and maintaining that website. That's what I consider to be criminal!

I have been told that there were a significant number of unpriced drug code changes made on the Medicare site for 2018. Perhaps that is a cause of at least some of the turmoil being experienced.

So glad you took the time to teach insurance agents about products we sell.

Rick

What I have seen is that agents posting here have a wide variety of experience and knowledge. The $0 copay is an important enough point that SilverScript chose to emphasize it in a current email along with information about the Xarelto related formulary revision. That would suggest there are some folks that may not be aware of it and I expect that "some" could apply to insurance agents as well as general consumers.

SAVE with $0 copays on medications delivered by mail
For 2018, 90-day supplies of many common generics are available for delivery by mail from CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy™ for a $0 copay. You’ll also be eligible for additional discounts on 90-day supplies of drugs in Tiers 2 and 3.4 Read more about convenient delivery of your medications by mail.

Important 2018 formulary update
The commonly prescribed drug Xarelto will be on the SilverScript formulary for 2018. Xarelto does not appear on Medicare.gov or in the Abridged Formulary you may have received with your Annual Notice of Changes in September. For the most up-to-date coverage and pricing, use the Drug Pricing Quote tool, found near the top of the page at SilverScript.com.

Back