25 y/o - Depression / Anxiety - on Probation . . .

Tell me how it forces anyone to do anything. All depression does is influence. It cannot force anyone.

Meant to do this here.

Nope!
1*prfnMjfXceTr1kf8OdYGtA.jpeg

Being depressed does not cause someone to commit suicide. The depression may cause them to feel down and possibly not want to live, but they must still choose to take their own life.
I sympathize with people who suffer from depression. Having said that, depression does not relieve one's obligation to be solely responsible for their choices.

Sometimes the voices in their heads get so strong they are unable to cope with them.

Depression can manifest in different ways. Not all people who have depression or anxiety end up with suicide. I was faced with social anxiety one year ago. I felt so complex and pressured by society. I couldn't live my life because I was afraid they would judge my choices. This disorder was coming from school because my peers always made fun of how I look, my extra kg, and my severe acne. Even though my parents tried to encourage me that everything is all right with me, I couldn't believe them. So I had to find a social anxiety disorder treatment to live my life as I want, not as they wish.

Last edited:
Back