• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

3 Reasons for Sending in the Reply Card

Is there any other form that gets better results than the E64?

"Results" is subjective.....depending on what you're referring to. Measuring it by how many returns you get back its pretty good, measuring it by how many u convert to sales is a diff story. I converting them, but they weren't the best, nor the worst Ive had.

All my leads are called to set an appt. Just a caveat, my worst few months in the business was when I was using the e-64 cards. Complete deadbeats in every way, broke and just flat out scum. 50% of that business I wrote with the E-64 cards fell off the books within 3 months. Your mileage may vary.

So which lead card do you use now?

I have been pulling 1.6% on the 202 card from Main Street Powermail. Only a 4 week sampling, as I purchased my own BRM thus assuring my leads remain mine and will not be resold.
I understand Main Street will/can resale my leads from those 4 drops after 6 months, and have no clue if Lead Connection does the same. This is why I decided to get the BRM.

I have been pulling 1.6% on the 202 card from Main Street Powermail. Only a 4 week sampling, as I purchased my own BRM thus assuring my leads remain mine and will not be resold.
I understand Main Street will/can resale my leads from those 4 drops after 6 months, and have no clue if Lead Connection does the same. This is why I decided to get the BRM.

What exactly are you using for your own brm piece? Something you created yourself?

All my leads are called to set an appt. Just a caveat, my worst few months in the business was when I was using the e-64 cards. Complete deadbeats in every way, broke and just flat out scum. 50% of that business I wrote with the E-64 cards fell off the books within 3 months. Your mileage may vary.

I just ordered my first 1,000 mail drop from lead connections. They were mailed on July 11th and my first card came back on Friday, July 25 and i received the 2nd lead card today, Monday, July 28th. Unfortunately I used the E-64 (my mistake obviously) and both have been total broke deadbeats, lookin for gubmint benefits for free. One lady was only aged 50 which I don't understand since I limited to mailing to ages 58 to 75.

By the way, Chris and his mother at Lead Connections were great to deal with, very professional, kindly answered every dumb question I had and made the whole process easy for a beginner like me.

I ordered a second round last week but switched to the E-179 card. I hope to receive higher quality leads, people who understand that life insurance is actually purchased, maybe they will even have bank accounts.

Back