#4 Trial Right...............................

LD,

Very insightful post by a consumer. HdF is not for everyone and when I present to a client and they ask, "What should I do", I say we need to go over everything again. What got missed is something didn't push their safety/risk button and help them gravitate to that coverage decision that best suits their comfort/affordability situation.

For you it sounds like the HdF is not in your "comfort zone" and that is ok, that is why as good agents explain this stuff to clients we need to keep a "middle of the road" stance and let the client decide. It may make all the financial bells ring and be the best fit for some, but for others it pricks a little discomfort and after all, piece of mind has its price.

I like clients like yourself, the ones that blankly go into this and invest no time in learning about their insurance situation that will possibly be for the rest of their life are the ones that are the most service intensive.

Is there a website that is user friendly that a senior (or agent) can use to estimate the patients share of a procdure--office visits, PT, MRI, Labs, etc.

Back