45 Per Cent

What's the guy going to do?
I told my buddy about 360 finance, and he is considering that. However, he is also going to buy a list of new home owners and try to cold call for mortgage protection coverage. He is pretty experienced on the fully umderwritten coverages, and he is hoping that he will be able to build up his resources with the cold calling so that he can start financing a regular FE lead flow.

Here we go again.......one guy jacked up on KOOL-AID vs the whole forum! I also was burned by OneLife America......& all of the negative comments are true!

As far as a new agent, on limited funds.......give bboman23 a call. He's helped NUMEROUS agents get started.......that is all!

P.S........OneLife SUX! :)

if it was as simple as get contracted buy some leads and go sell everyone would do it.

You seem to be under the impression that 'everyone' will put in the necessary effort required to work their leads. :1laugh:

Finding the possible buyers is a simple process, but requires hard work. Crafting your skills is a more complex process, but is the easy part.

from what ive read they are quick, but in reference to newbs, i dont think your going to go out there and start writing 4-6 apps per week without some kind of a learning curve. if it was as simple as get contracted buy some leads and go sell everyone would do it. there has to be some kind of breaking in, training, getting used to the presentation, etc. but im a newb myself, haven't done anything yet so i could be wrong.

Great deductions. 5 - $50 month policies with fresh, free leads is doable and is being done in many States across America . . .

All you said is spot on BigDog . . .

Here we go again.......one guy jacked up on KOOL-AID vs the whole forum! I also was burned by OneLife America......& all of the negative comments are true!

What is your name? That will be easy to verify . . .

Back