8 Year Series 7 Rep Now Looking for Insurance Pre Set Appointment Leads

bluelinebroker

In 2008 I was top producer now im on the bottom but still can sell. I get mailings about representing diff index annuities etc. Im looking for a company that sets appointments in my area to sell their products. I realize payout is less but some is better than none.

Thanks in advance. Im also looking for new bd.

Easy way to say it I got into it with the Head compliance officer..i lost. However FINRA inv and said I did nothing wrong. Then I jumped ship to a super successful power advisor in the area and had great production just not under my name as I was just part of the team. Long story short I look like a slacker now.

Easy way to say it I got into it with the Head compliance officer..i lost. However FINRA inv and said I did nothing wrong. Then I jumped ship to a super successful power advisor in the area and had great production just not under my name as I was just part of the team. Long story short I look like a slacker now.

Been there, done that. I was a "junior" advisor under the senior partner... and all production was done under his rep code. (Strangely enough, when he left the CU, he took a lot of clients with him... and now he's out of the business. Don't know why.)

Don't know about any quality appointment setting services for you.

As far as a B/D... I would recommend ONESCO... as long as you have some kind of documented production in your own name.

Other than that, I'd have to recommend that you find a quality insurance career agency that will let you sell investments and build up your GDC production history. However, if you are trying to sell index annuities, that may present a conflict with a career agency.

Don't know what else to tell you.

Thanks for the responses so far. I will keep checking back. I plan on getting my p and c license in a few. Im life, health, vari, 7,63,65. Ive actually knocked out my pre req CFP classes so I just need to pass the test.

Thanks for the responses so far. I will keep checking back. I plan on getting my p and c license in a few. Im life, health, vari, 7,63,65. Ive actually knocked out my pre req CFP classes so I just need to pass the test.

Check out Broker's Alliance for your Index annuity Broker Dealer needs...They may be a good fit for you, and your practice

Back