---

haha, Hi,Barney,Nice meeting you.
no offense, I am a new life agent and just like other newbies, I made a mistake.
I am learning and trying to find a new IMO/FMO.
and I found the nxxxip's offer is not bad(they shared their commission grid document on their website)
I do not want to make the same mistake again, So, I am asking questions here and seeking advice here.

It seems there is a long story here, and I am reading the related story about you and that "david".
https://insurance-forums.com/commun...transfer-leads-tremendous-demand.96673/page-9

No offense taken. Now, not to badger you, I asked a simple question that I don't think you answered.

How does "who" treat agents?

Do you understand that N.AAIP, is short for: National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals?

What does the word "Accredited" mean to you?

Let me emphasize, there is NO entity called: National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals

NONE

Apart from the N.AAIP website, who have you communicated with in conjunction with this entity that is not actually an entity? Have you talked to anyone on the phone? Have you had email communications with a person who speaks for N.AAIP? What is the full name of that person?

Just for reference, here are a list of accredited financial designations. They are accredited by ANSI or NCCA. There are others that are issued by regionally accredited educational institutions, but the whole idea of accreditation is 3rd party evaluation according to a given standard.

Accredited Designations | FINRA.org

I guess integrity doesn't mean much to you?
Wow. Hi, DHK, I think it is a little bit over.

integrity is a fortune.
I admire and honor people who are integrity.
But I don't judge people. and set a moral rule on others life.

It's easier saying than doing.

and It is a personal choice and decision.

I do found uncle sam is an ass hole to other country and treats American fair enough.

No offense taken. Now, not to badger you, I asked a simple question that I don't think you answered.

How does "who" treat agents?

Do you understand that N.AAIP, is short for: National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals?

What does the word "Accredited" mean to you?

Let me emphasize, there is NO entity called: National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals

NONE

Apart from the N.AAIP website, who have you communicated with in conjunction with this entity that is not actually an entity? Have you talked to anyone on the phone? Have you had email communications with a person who speaks for N.AAIP? What is the full name of that person?
Hi,barney,

I came here for question too.

YOU began this thread and said/asked:

I am considering contracting with them.

My question here is: is n.a.a.i.p a reputable Life/Medical upline?

I attempted to give you the benefit of the doubt, and take you seriously, and posed some simple questions to help guide you through a basic investigation that would answer your original question. You have not answered any of my simple, basic questions. Why?

I think he's already made his decision and looking to back it up with forum member opinions. That... or he's trolling as another *** poster that shouldn't be posting here.

ok.ok. fine. this topic is prohibition here . I got it.
I will delete the topic later.

Thank you guys for the story and shared information

I think he's already made his decision and looking to back it up with forum member opinions. That... or he's trolling as another *** poster that shouldn't be posting here.

I believe in second and third chances, but the evasive nature of the conversation leads me to believe you have figured it out already.

Latest posts

Back