---

I didn't say it was prohibited. I asked you some basic questions - you didn't answer. What's up?

Barney, I don't know nxxxip at all and I am not supposed to have the answer.

I just asked a question" How they treat their agent".wondering whether the nxxip will offer just like the document say and seeking advice from people who now contract with nxxip and a debate started?

to be curious, I am wondering why "nxxip" is block in this forum?
another story?

I just asked a question" How they treat their agent".wondering whether the nxxip will offer just like the document say and seeking advice from people who now contract with nxxip and a debate started?

And I asked you who is "they".

Here's what a Federal court judge said about N.AAIP:

• 91. N.AAIP is not a real entity, charity, not-for-profit, or trade association, and is not incorporated anywhere.
    92. N.AAIP does not issue credentials or accreditation.
On this the judge is correct.

So if N.AAIP is a made up thingy, who do you think you are dealing with if you deal with it?

• 91. N.AAIP is not a real entity, charity, not-for-profit, or trade association, and is not incorporated anywhere.
On this the judge is correct.

So if N.AAIP is a made up thingy, who do you think you are dealing with if you deal with it?

totally understand . thank you

While Mr. Barney is correct David Brian R.U.T.S.T.E.I.N and any related entity are a fraud, the Federal Magistrate Judge DID not say this:

All so-called "Findings of Fact" these two included were from the unhinged rant, that WAS Robert Barney's deposition. While Barney IS correct N.A.AA.IP is NOT a legal entity, that is not the reason not to trust David, there are 1000's of reasons not to trust him. The vast majority of the "Findings of fact" are not, and never were fact, they were statements by Barney and often completely false statements (these 2 are true). Surprisingly the three Rocket Scientists on the 11th circuit court regurgitated Robert Barney's rant as the facts of this case, and then came up with troubling half-witted precedent changing rulings based on this stupidity. As far as you are concerned Barney IS right, stay the hell away from David and any related entities real or otherwise. Also, stay away from any business his crooked religious zealot son is involved with such as but not limited to his fake review's Amazon shop Maple Holistics.

Latest posts

Back