"99.5% WILL FAIL.." - SAM

I have those dreams a lot. I also have three Shit Sues and a girlfriend and when I start throwing punches, elbos and kicking all four of them go flying!

stated by Gollini52

I've had the wounds too. 85% of people with RBD get Parkinson's. Gonna be hard to drink a cup of coffee

What is RBD? I have been watched for Parkinsons for three years now and they stay I am pretty stable. But I do exhibit some of the symptoms.

lack of facial expression
small messy hand writing
slight tremors
violent nightmares

To be clear, I have not been diagnosed with it. They do have their eye on me though!

stated by Gollini52

I've had the wounds too. 85% of people with RBD get Parkinson's. Gonna be hard to drink a cup of coffee

What is RBD? I have been watched for Parkinsons for three years now and they stay I am pretty stable. But I do exhibit some of the symptoms.

small messy hand writing
slight tremors
violent nightmares

To be clear, I have not been diagnosed with it. They do have their eye on me though!

REM sleep behavior disorder (RBD)

stated by Gollini52

small messy hand writing
slight tremors
violent nightmares

RBD = REM Behavior Disorder

Back