Abstaining from Alcohol Before Blood Test

I hope I'm not crossing the line by telling folks to lay off the beers for a few days. I've also told people to "Eat Clean" before their test....lay off fast food, fried foods, etc. Again, I wasn't trying to beat the system, I was looking at it as a way to get my clients the best rates.

I do the same. No coffee before a test if they have HBP. Drink plenty of water. Fasting etc.... A few days or even a week or so is not going to change his GGts or any of the other liver test.

That sure sounds like the voice of experience speaking.

Myself and a buddy of mine want to open a insurance office/trust + will preperation legal service office that looks like the office in Mad Men, including the secretaries and drinking of straight rye whiskey all day.

I mean, what good is having regular liver enzymes if you don't get to enjoy yourself.

So a 6 pack has the protein value of 18 eggs. I guess a smart thing to do would be drink a 6 pack after your workout, it would lead to better health and better results from working out.

So a 6 pack has the protein value of 18 eggs. I guess a smart thing to do would be drink a 6 pack after your workout, it would lead to better health and better results from working out.

Something tells me more people would be motivated to complete their workout if a six pack of beer was waiting on them, versus 18 raw egg whites.

What on earth is wrong with counseling your clients about how to prepare for the paramed??

I do it every time...!

Thanks! Now I don't feel so bad! I never thought about coffee raising BP....I'll start telling my people to lay off that.....anything else Greg???

What on earth is wrong with counseling your clients about how to prepare for the paramed??

I do it every time...!
There's nothing wrong with it... as lomg as you don't cross the "pay line" to help a prospect lie in the process. I don't see where the OP was interested in doing that, but somewhere along the thread the subject came up.

Back