• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Advice on Carriers

So HoosierLife, if the prospect is considered to currently have CHF, then even TA has them graded (meds or no meds)?

I doubt someone with CHF would be on no meds. But if no treatment, including meds, then they could be approved std/pref.

CHF is water retention around the heart, without Lasix or something similar, the water will literally crush their heart.

From Trans' UW guide:

Congestive Heart Failure (CHF): current treatment includes treatment received by prescription medications regardless of
the date of diagnosis. If the proposed insured has ever been diagnosed with CHF, they will need to answer yes to this
question unless the CHF has been resolved and no treatement for more than 1 year.

---------------------------------- I suppose you are referring to Foresters being a Canadian company? If so, let me address this: First, see my post on the thread "Big Salute to All of the Veterans". Second, Foresters (United States Branch) is domiciled in the state of New York. Third, I see you are appointed, per the FL DOI, with Foresters, American-Amicable (owned by Industrial Alliance Insurance, a Canadian company) and Transamerica (owned by Aegon, a Netherlands company).: Are you not being a bit hypocritical?:D Last, have you logged into Foresters website today? "Foresters honors the dedication and courage of our heroes" and is closed today in observance of Memorial Day.

Does every state's DOI report carriers contracted with or is that just Florida ?

Now keep in mind that lots of these FE leads hope that they can find a DR who will say they have CHF in order to get on disability

Or they hope to be bipolar, have fibromyalgia or cancer etc

Life Insurance is the one time they can't figure out why acting sick doesnt help their cause

The 3 states I'm licensed in have my appointments listed. They aren't accurate, but they're there.

Back