Aged Leads: DNC, and General Questions

what kind of service would be provided besides emailing you the list?

I had an issue where he sent me a bunch that were all at the long end of the time range, so if they were supposed to be less than 90 days old a ton of them were at the 80 day mark. Nothing dishonest about it, but he replaced them with ones that were newer.

I'm looking at buying aged home and/or auto leads.

.... I've looked at a couple of places that sell aged leads, but no one has a sample lead to see what info comes with it. Do you get a full lead like the internet leads you get from places like Insureme or Hometown, or do you just get a name and phone number? Or does it vary depending on who you're buying from?

For anyone who uses aged leads, is the best approach to basically call them up and say something along the lines of "You recently requested a quote/information on product X and I'm following up with you to make sure your needs were met and to see if I can be of service/save you some money?"

Thanks!

You mentioned that the other aged lead vendors you contacted did not have sample leads to send you. We'll send you samples. Contact us and we'll get some samples out to you right away. For more info on us, visit our website at the following link:

Aged Insurance Leads | Aged Life Insurance Leads | Aged Health Insurance Leads | Aged Auto Insurance Leads

Plus in reference to your other question about what approach to take when calling aged insurance leads, when you visit the site, click on the second tab titled Free Leads/Info and on the page that comes up there will be recorded webinars you can request for free that we have done with guest speakers/insurance agents on approaches to use when calling on internet insurance leads.

Back