Agent Arrested and Convicted for Selling an Annuity.

We have the best court system, but we also have the worst court system. Being innocent, is ignored, by some prosecutor. The INNOCENT PROGRAM, has freed a lot of innocent people.

We have the best court system, but we also have the worst court system. Being innocent, is ignored, by some prosecutor. The INNOCENT PROGRAM, has freed a lot of innocent people.

I believe that would be the INNOCENCE PROJECT.

Image:
Image:
Image:
Image:
icon1.gif
Re: Interesting Opinion on the Neasham Railroad Job Go to Top Originally Posted by xrac Image:

Image:

Image:

Image:
It is an absolute disgrace that the insurance companies didn't band together to fight for him.​

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sounds like good news!.....but exactly what does that mean?

The DOI determined Fran was not competent 12/08/2008. They should of immediately taken steps to cancel the policy, and get her her money back. The policy was finally not taken 2/21/2012 when the consevator asked for the refund which he received of $197,256.00.There was no theft. EVER
The DOI should of gotten her a refund and that should of been the end of it. No charges should of ever been filed.If anything it should of been nothing more then a DOI issue.
The DOI knew this ,but proceeded to maliciously prosecute me anyway.
My attorney asked in trial what would happen if DOI asked for a refund, and the judge basically ignored the question.

Back