Agent Arrested and Convicted for Selling an Annuity.

Case was "VOID AB INITIO". Got the letter to prove it.

The problem for me is when I hear the statement above I think we have a legal resolution to the case.

Turns out its just a letter from Allianz. That means very little IMO. But I am not a legal scholar.

There are far better arguements, such as:

1. Surrender charges are not theft
2. No proof you knew she had dementia,
3. 3 year after the fact video of her dementia progression
4. Not providing the taped recording of her
5. Ineffective counsel (although not sure how)

This really shows how at risk we are.

Last edited:
Give me ONE example where I didn't say something you didn't understand, and hopefully I can clarify it.Vague may be because of the direction of counsel? I'm not sure, however I've been 100% forthright here. I really didn't have to say anything,however I thought what I may say may help all of you not get into this same situation.
I do have the letter from Allianz. I need to get permission to post it.
Glad also to hear YOU went to Law School, and have a really good understanding of where my attorney went wrong.
Have a happy holiday season.

I think the history of the thread provides plenty of insight...oh and thanks for your nice PM!

#5 is the best chance of an appeal. But I am not sure if they added that. His lawyer didn't take the case seriously, and give him a piss poor defense. Just read the begining of the thread. He should have presented a fury of character witness's instead he let the jury think he was a greedly insuranceman. An appeal has to be about, mistakes made in the trial, not a rehash. But i think he did not want to hurt his lawyers feelings, and did not add that to the appeal.

Glenn has asked me to repost his statement of appealability. Enjoy the light reading :)

Dan

Attachments

• Neasham G AOB.pdf
    338.8 KB · Views: 26
At the end of the day, after reading the entire appeal, I have to go back to the begining of this thread and reconfirm my original thoughts:

Forget for a moment the many issues that Glenn's present attorney is basing the appeal on. IMO, the real issue has always been the incompetence of his original attorney.

This was brought up in many posts, yet Glenn continued to defend him. He was obviously way over his head in his handling of this case.

My feeling is if his appeals attorney was handling his case from day 1, there never would have been an appeal because the case would have been thrown out, with no conviction at all.

Common sense would dictate that this entire case never would/should have been presented to a jury in the first place. It's a shame that Glenn has had to deal with this for as long as he did. He wound up losing his livlihood & career for no reason.

Good luck with the appeal Glenn.

Back