Agent needs help making a decision on lead sourcing

The "dialing like a machine" is for FE agents licensed in only one state which would be the vast majority. If you're licensed in only one state you will get very few live transfers per day. So if you're going to survive you'll need to fill in those 1-3 hour gaps of no activity with out bound calling.

On the other hand, if you're licensed in 30+ states you can work nothing but live transfers all day long.

OK - I feel better now Greg...LOL...

If the "vast majority" are only licensed in one state...they have no business getting into telesales.

Every guru tells everyone looking to get into telesales - The only way to do it is to be licensed in at least 10-15+ states (the more the better to decrease wait times between incoming calls) including at least one CA, FL or TX...

Even the sweatshops like Assurance won't even talk to you until you show them you're licensed in 10+ states...

I respectfully disagree...and I thought you did too???

To do telesales "successfully"...to me means closing deals while also being efficient with your time and while also maintaining your sanity and dignity...

Instead of "making calls like a machine all day long"....I say how about logging in to a system and receiving incoming calls from interested prospects during the day and closing business like a true professional? Take 6-8 calls/day...close 7-9 deals/week.

Make $500 net cash flow after marketing per deal. Figure $3,500-$4,500/week. Is this successful from the comfort of your home? I guess it depends...

I'd rather be the cat than the mouse...have them come to me...that's real call control. And immediate trust...since it's no scam because they called you...the deal is yours to lose. It's no longer "these are $hit leads"...it's all about you - the agent.

Take inbound live calls from people watching FE TV commercials - right in the here and now...interested in the product right now...no intermediary...no hanky panky - be the first person they will talk to...

Which opening line would you like to use whenever you have someone on the line and which one makes more sense to you?

INBOUND: Hi this is Barry in the Final Expense department - who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

OR

OUTBOUND: Hi Mary? This is Barry from Senior Benefits and I'm calling you back because you requested information on FaceBook about burial insurance...

Been there done that - when outbound calling and you do finally reach someone who answers...most of the time you'll hear:
1. Not Interested
2. Never requested any info
3. Now is not a good time
4. Already have insurance
5. You fill in the response

The ONLY way to be successful at telesales is to be able to do it over the long haul.

Simple choice:
A. Dread starting every day with your power dialer..then sitting there "all day long making calls" hoping for someone to answer their phone...OR

B. Log in to your softphone and your first incoming call is from someone that's looking for you to help them BUY what you have to offer...

I don't know about you...but after doing both - I choose to follow path B.

631-664-7883 join our co-op advertising group where we take live incoming calls from national TV commercials. No recruiting. No bull$hit. The best most efficient way to be successful at telesales.

But will they pass through underwriting? Who are these people? If these are people calling in, more than likely they just dont qualify for it, because they actually NEED insurance now.

Our job is to sell insurance, not give insurance when they need it lol by the time they need it, we cant give it to them..

But will they pass through underwriting? Who are these people? If these are people calling in, more than likely they just dont qualify for it, because they actually NEED insurance now.

Our job is to sell insurance, not give insurance when they need it lol by the time they need it, we cant give it to them..

You'll "sell" 23% on average. This is Final Expense. There's a policy for everyone. EVERYONE qualifies for something.

The only difference is: when does the coverage kick in (immediate or waiting period) and how much is it for how much benefit.

Idk where this is going, but lets bring it back to it- do you all think the system is good or not? Because I already purchased- it's not bad at all lol

It looks like a good system. How has it been working for you?
It's been working for me, you just need to buy a decent amount of leads or data to throw in the system for best results. They also helped me customize certain parts of the system and I'm happy. Definitely a long term system though

It's been working for me, you just need to buy a decent amount of leads or data to throw in the system for best results. They also helped me customize certain parts of the system and I'm happy. Definitely a long term system though

Can second this. Using the search and sell system from Think Expansion right now. great sales team I was very hesitant but Alex and Jayson convinced to give me to give it a shot.. best decision ive made for my team in a while..

I looked at it and it's basically just you dump in lists and they try and make contact via their automation machine and sell you back hits. I guess it could be useful for running your numbers you didnt make contact with through to see if you can get any bites but then that's probably questionable if they're really interested or not. Probably people can make this work but I'm sure investing into your own lead generation, doing your own SEO and fb ads etc would probably generate you a larger return. Also national old people tv channels like inspiration hallmark fetv metv etc are only between 60-250 dollars per 30 second commercial, I'm thinking some of them would agree to some type of scheduled airing of say 2 showings per week so you would be able to handle the traffic, you'd need a IVR though and some way to funnel them into somewhere. I could be totally wrong about everything though, I haven't gotten into it myself yet but just making a general roadmap for myself.

Back