• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Aggressive dog breed

Not too much to add here but having been on the carrier side for years, I have seen all types of breeds tear up all types of faces.

Carriers typically pay the limits as there is often facial reconstruction and speech therapy that will occur for years to come.

I had a great up until about a month ago, when it bit my seven yr old. (Vizsla-non violent breed)

Advice, teach your kids to keep their faces out of the dogs face. I have seen even the cute little dogs get crazy.

There is a reason dogs sniff butts. It may stink, but it won't bite you.

Ins1822 has the best advice and stories. He is like the Insurance Superhero In my mind, He is a gun carrying, gun using Insurance self made millionaire who answers to no one, with a fleet of bad ass cars. He is the 1% we all want to be.

Man the more I read the more I want to be Ins1822.

but Seriously, that is a crazy story!

Last edited:
Ins1822 has the best advice and stories. He is like the Insurance Superhero In my mind, He is a gun carrying, gun using Insurance self made millionaire who answers to no one, with a fleet of bad ass cars. He is the 1% we all want to be.

Man the more I read the more I want to be Ins1822.

but Seriously, that is a crazy story!

Insurance superhero? I'll take that. Gun carrying? Yes. Gun using? Anybody else would have shot a 100lb shepherd attacking them. Millionaire? Not yet. Answers to no one? Well you haven't met my wife..

Fleet of bad ass cars? That's extreme as i have one (IMO) very nice new luxury car and one "nice" new car. The 1%? Well from income..not yet....but free time ... Maybe.

Back