Ahip and Product Training Time

Heres the problem, that scenario comes as a reality every year. I think we should all organize a webinar of some kind and get thru this more efficiently. Its insane the hours that people are having to set aside. I wont take on another carrier due to this red tap set by govt.

I think I understand what you're saying about doing the recertifications each year as a group but I don't know how that would work for a lot of agents. If I had to read every slide like I did the first go round, it would be really difficult.

This year was different for me. I pretty much just kept clicking "next" through the slides for each carrier to get to the tests so I could see how much I knew with a little experience under my belt. I scored perfect or near perfect for all the carriers. I did slow down here and there to read through some slides.

Cigna was torture though, having to watch each video to it's conclusion. I did it the first day it was available and got stuck on one of the modules. It wouldn't let me test out.

I'm newly contracted with Anthem, Blue Shield, Wellcare and Humana...about how much time will it take to do the AHIP training (hopefully I just have to do once), and then the individual product training for MA, PDP and Medsup? If it matters, it is for California.

Thanks!

Humana is the way to go

Humana’s recertification was much quicker this year. One to 2 hours max.

Humana is a godsend
all carriers should follow
AHIP is the umbrella we dont need to fight gorilla regulations on every module/test

Humana common sense wins!

I definitely had to set aside time just for Humana. The first time around that thing is a "beast". After the initial time it isn't to bad though. If you have multiple carriers to do. Take your time, take breaks from staring at your screen or book and never finish the material then take the test later. Always do it while the material is still fresh in your mind. Good luck! :biggrin:

re certification w Humana was a wonderful

every carrier needs to follow their lead

I think I understand what you're saying about doing the recertifications each year as a group but I don't know how that would work for a lot of agents. If I had to read every slide like I did the first go round, it would be really difficult.

This year was different for me. I pretty much just kept clicking "next" through the slides for each carrier to get to the tests so I could see how much I knew with a little experience under my belt. I scored perfect or near perfect for all the carriers. I did slow down here and there to read through some slides.

Cigna was torture though, having to watch each video to it's conclusion. I did it the first day it was available and got stuck on one of the modules. It wouldn't let me test out.

consolidate this beast
common sense and Humana finally did it for veteran agents!!!

they will get more biz
watch

Back