AIM Guaranteed Issue

Got something to share, Mark?

Nothing in particular Bob, just even if "AIM" was shut down, they would just start up " ACME GI Health Plans", like they did with CEO Health Clubs and GetMed360....lol.

Reminds me of the "free cruise packages" that are sold out of phone rooms here in FL, once a company gets a bad enough rep online, they restart under a new name...

Many times these guys either end up behind bars, or, more often, disappear to some warm climate and spend time sipping drinks with parasols.

David *** should be indicted IMO. I have emails from him that say.... well PM if you care.

There are people (probably in all 50 states like their old false literature) who thought they had insurance but didn't because this piece of **** had NO UNDERWRITER. Then he sends out emails saying "all I am is a lead procurer."

Madoff needs a couple of cell mates and IRG and AIM could definitely supply them.

Last edited:
Bad, Bad, and BAD! in that order, and we only wrote 1 case.
fortunately, we have an in house rule to write only 1 app with a new health company and see what happens.

You have an in house rule to only screw over 1 client? Sorry...I understand what your saying maybe your literature named a legit carrier...everything I ever saw never mentioned a carrier and everytime I brought that up to Bay State Marketing (The people who kept trying to get me to sell this stuff) it was like we'll have to check into that....so maybe we need to expand the list to include IMOs that where peddling this junk as well.

Anyone know where a due diligence course is being taught? Several senior, experienced agents & GAs & FMOs should be the first to take the course. Greed has no bounderies.
:nah:

All you had to do was call your state DOI and ask if the product was approved for sale in your state. Had you done so, in every instance the answer would have been "no".

How difficult is that?

David *** should be indicted IMO. I have emails from him that say.... well PM if you care.

There are people (probably in all 50 states like their old false literature) who thought they had insurance but didn't because this piece of **** had NO UNDERWRITER. Then he sends out emails saying "all I am is a lead procurer."

Madoff needs a couple of cell mates and IRG and AIM could definitely supply them.

Makes you wonder how he is still in Business...

Back