• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

All Web Leads.com?

Erik...Are all of your leads PPC as Dave suggested? If not...what specific search terms can we find your landing sites? And what are the landing sites so we can identify them?

WebLeadMiner was used in this post
WebNanny was not used in this post.

Chumps, I am pretty sure they are all PPC. Just google a city name or state with health insurance tacked on to it. Copy the url's and check out the privacy email address. usinsuranceonline and allwebleads are the same.

Dallas-Health-Insurance-Rates.com
Austin-Health-Insurance-Rates.com
www.north-carolina-health-insurance-plans.com

They really have this ppc thing figured out....

Hi Erik and thanks for the post. Can you tell us:

What specific search terms can we find your landing sites? And what are the landing sites so we can identify them?

We have too many landing sites to list. Our primary site is usinsuranceonline.com We have high rankings on terms such as "affordable health insurance" and "sr22 auto insurance", but it wouldn't be possible for me to provide a comprehensive list. Hope that helps!

-Erik

Hi Erik

What is the main landing site for "affordable health insurance?"

I like that term , but "usinsuranceonline.com" was not listed in the first six pages. Is there another landing site you use for that term?

Webchecker was used in this post.
WebNanny was not used in this post.

Chumps, look at my previous post (#12) and copy the urls. You will see what they template site is like. All those listed look pretty much the same.

I would venture to guess they have thousands of sites. I may not like their health leads, but I am impressed with what they do in regards to PPC. Somebody is making a killing at that company. Isn't John/Jim Waltrip the CEO/owner?

I would bet they are paying in the $8-12 per click on the competitive terms. But if you are selling the lead to 3 to 4 agents at $8-10 a piece and some others lead companies, then who cares what you pay per click. ; )

I am new here but not new to lead companies. All I can say is that most all lead companies are less than honest. Allwebleads, Most Choice, netquote, insureme, etc. they don't care about you Mr. Agent. They are out for themselves and will POSITIVELY sell your lead more times than you think. Furthermore, they don't care if the person that filled out the lead is interested in insurance or not. As long as they have a warm body filling out the reply they are happy to sell it.....again and again and again and again.... Oh....."we don't use incentives or other marketing campaigns".. Yea.. I hear ya' ...catch us if you can and then we'll talk about credits. These dumb agents will don't know anything about online marketing.....Right? WRONG.

Don't let these leads reps on here sway you with their nice guy approach. They will portray the "we are on the up and up" bit while charging your credit card and laughing about how easy this is for them.

You can fight back. If you feel you have been duped, like I have been by Most Choice and All Web Leads, and many others, call your CC company and dispute the charge for misrepresentation. I fought Allwebleads and won. I caught them red handed. Busted..
I fought Most Choice and won. The only thing these morons are good at is getting someone to click through a bait and switch website to fill out a form. Their marketing efforts don't lend themselves to people that are serious about buying insurance. The truth hurts doesn't it ERIK.. you little twerp.

We, as agents, need to rally and turn them into the DOI in every state they advertise in. It is illegal to solicit insurance without the proper licenses. Internet or not. Most of these guys will be shut down very soon as the states governed by the NAIC are very hungry and feel they are losing revenue for these unlicensed solicitations.

I am on a committee that tracks these lead companies and is seeing to it that they will be forced into compliance using the power of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. We are pushing for fines and other punishment for the fraud these guys commit. Internet marketing for insurance is about to change in a BIG way.

Start selling leads for something that isn't governed you schmucks. It's just a matter of time now. I can't wait to see you in the news:err:

Back