• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

All Web Leads.com?

You can fight back. If you feel you have been duped, like I have been by Most Choice and All Web Leads, and many others, call your CC company and dispute the charge for misrepresentation. I fought Allwebleads and won. I caught them red handed. Busted..
I fought Most Choice and won. The only thing these morons are good at is getting someone to click through a bait and switch website to fill out a form. Their marketing efforts don't lend themselves to people that are serious about buying insurance. The truth hurts doesn't it ERIK.. you little twerp.
U2C--

Sorry you didn't get the ROI you were looking for. If you would send me, even privately, your name I would be happy to look into what happened. We get testimonial emails *every day* from agents who are making good money using our leads. We get similar emails from consumers who find our service to be valuable and a productive way to connect with agents. We offer a valuable, legal service that is very clearly separate from the selling of insurance. I won't claim that it works for everyone or that every insurance producer should user Internet leads - they need to evaluate that for themselves. I do stand by the quality of our service, though, and our commitment to helping agents grow their business.

Erik

I fought Most Choice and won. The only thing these morons are good at is getting someone to click through a bait and switch website to fill out a form. Their marketing efforts don't lend themselves to people that are serious about buying insurance.
Congratulations. Unfortunately Most Crap convinced my CC company that I was in the wrong so I'm out $500. (This happend 5 years ago but I've heard nothing to show that they've improved).

Mike should be along shortly to point out that Most Crap is better than Netquote.

Rick

I am new here but not new to lead companies. All I can say is that most all lead companies are less than honest. Allwebleads, Most Choice, netquote, insureme, etc. they don't care about you Mr. Agent. They are out for themselves and will POSITIVELY sell your lead more times than you think. Furthermore, they don't care if the person that filled out the lead is interested in insurance or not. As long as they have a warm body filling out the reply they are happy to sell it.....again and again and again and again.... Oh....."we don't use incentives or other marketing campaigns".. Yea.. I hear ya' ...catch us if you can and then we'll talk about credits. These dumb agents will don't know anything about online marketing.....Right? WRONG.

Don't let these leads reps on here sway you with their nice guy approach. They will portray the "we are on the up and up" bit while charging your credit card and laughing about how easy this is for them.

You can fight back. If you feel you have been duped, like I have been by Most Choice and All Web Leads, and many others, call your CC company and dispute the charge for misrepresentation. I fought Allwebleads and won. I caught them red handed. Busted..
I fought Most Choice and won. The only thing these morons are good at is getting someone to click through a bait and switch website to fill out a form. Their marketing efforts don't lend themselves to people that are serious about buying insurance. The truth hurts doesn't it ERIK.. you little twerp.

We, as agents, need to rally and turn them into the DOI in every state they advertise in. It is illegal to solicit insurance without the proper licenses. Internet or not. Most of these guys will be shut down very soon as the states governed by the NAIC are very hungry and feel they are losing revenue for these unlicensed solicitations.

I am on a committee that tracks these lead companies and is seeing to it that they will be forced into compliance using the power of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. We are pushing for fines and other punishment for the fraud these guys commit. Internet marketing for insurance is about to change in a BIG way.

Start selling leads for something that isn't governed you schmucks. It's just a matter of time now. I can't wait to see you in the news:err:

Send me your information and I will be happy to look into what happened. However, we don't get many credit card disputes and haven't lost a credit card dispute in months.

The last one I remember "losing" wasn't much of a loss. I just decided to refund the rest of an agent's money. Even before he disputed anything, we had already refunded him $441 because we didn't feel like we could get him enough leads to make it worthwhile. It had been 90 days and we only were able to drum up two leads for him in his territory, which was just too small and he didn't want to expand it. I just gave him the balance of his account back which at that time was $441 of the $500 deposit. Then he disputed the $59 for the two leads he did get that he was charged for. I could have fought him on that per our agreement but I figured $59 wasn't worth fighting over.

Rodger, is this you?

Lastly, why do you think all internet lead companies are the same? Also, what is this "bait and switch" tactic you speak of?

Last edited:
I have used them and made money - approximately $3 or $4 to $1... Erika, I wish they were more friendly to agents regarding their Medicare Supplement leads and only gave you those actually looking for a Med Supp or MA plan as they are in IOE. I got people that were already 65, had a plan, & therefore were useless to me at the time. But overall, good job!

I have used them and made money - approximately $3 or $4 to $1... Erika, I wish they were more friendly to agents regarding their Medicare Supplement leads and only gave you those actually looking for a Med Supp or MA plan as they are in IOE. I got people that were already 65, had a plan, & therefore were useless to me at the time. But overall, good job!

Is there a good reason why you responded to a 2 year old post?

Rick

I have read some of your posts!! You are a knowledgeable individual... any advice on cross-selling FE with Med Supp? Or annuities? I have a system but I am always looking to improve upon it!

You can compliment me all you want but I'm not that kid of a guy. It will take a beer also.

I think there are many others who can help you with the cross sell. This may sound very self serving, but Nick Perry has done a number of webinars (all recorded) on this very subject.

It will cost you all of $1 for the 1st 30 days membership (without obligation) to join www.iliaa.org. Lots of great stuff there.

Rick

Well then, do you believe going to an appointment for Med Supp and presenting a FE quote before you get into the presentation would work? If you are taken in to the Part C conversation, then at least you got them the quote! What say you?

Back