American Amicable

After everything you posted earlier, good dodge.
It's no dodge man, it's reality. If you'd like to know my personal feelings, they are that nearly everyone (there are always exceptions - no absolutes) is making exactly what they're worth. That's how free market economics work!

Last edited:
It's no dodge man, it's reality. If you'd like to know my personal feelings, they are that nearly everyone (there are always exceptions - no absolutes) is making exactly what they're worth. That's how free market economics work!

Yes, in the private sector. This is government we're talking about. Civilian contractors that do the exact same thing make way more. If you're referring to that then you'd have more to go on. I already said in previous posts that service members still made a paltry paycheck when there WAS a demand. But instead of giving higher checks, they simply instituted a draft. Look what happened to Mohammed Ali. He refused to fight and he went to jail. Sly just jumped the border. You may be killer on medicare advantage but on this you're completely wrong and even if you were right you could have simply just not been insensitive about it. I made this thread about American Amicable and I've clearly asked more than once to go back to that topic. But clearly you'd rather just take shots on vets and act like you sympathize when it's pretty clear that you don't.

Yes, in the private sector. This is government we're talking about. Civilian contractors that do the exact same thing make way more. If you're referring to that then you'd have more to go on. I already said in previous posts that service members still made a paltry paycheck when there WAS a demand. But instead of giving higher checks, they simply instituted a draft. Look what happened to Mohammed Ali. He refused to fight and he went to jail. Sly just jumped the border. You may be killer on medicare advantage but on this you're completely wrong and even if you were right you could have simply just not been insensitive about it. I made this thread about American Amicable and I've clearly asked more than once to go back to that topic. But clearly you'd rather just take shots on vets and act like you sympathize when it's pretty clear that you don't.
You also said you were going to take Wino's lead and leave this alone. Not a man of your word?:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hard up on Crown Royal ---------- Gooner I am sorry Nobody is perfect I too have my demons ---------- Gooner I apologize I found out my old lady was cheatin on me with John Salley today so I am on a bender...

Lmao. I've been there. Too much alcohol will do it to ya

Latest posts

Back