American Health Underwriters

Why some people continues to think that price is the only component amazes me.

Go stand at a Mercede's dealership and when people walk on the lot say "what are you nuts? it's just a car for frick'n sake - go buy a Toyota and save $20,000"

GR in MD has a clause - 6 months - no reproductive disorders will be covered. I go over that clause with all female clients. Guess what they have to say about it and guess if they'll take a more expensive plan without the language.

well this is interesting......It seems NorthTexas and Golddoor are one in the same......man I hate when people do that....Bob seems your ass kicking is going to detoured....

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/poof-thread4213.html

Well . . .

Here I was reading all the nice things Chris Hoddy (Golddoor) had to say about me and others. I got to the end of page 1 and clicked on page two when the thread got zapped.

What a shame.

I didn't get to post the nice email message Chris sent me or relate the beautiful things he had to say on my voice mail.

Last thing I saw before the post was zapped was something about banning the Irish.

Please don't. They make good whiskey and a few good types of beer as well.

Last edited:
Just had a nice talk with Chis and every thing is cool......he has a set of twins and a older kid and is in the same position we have all been in.....and out of all the marketing company's that have screwed me.... AHU has been the more up and up than any of them....now NIA is a different story.....but I believe chris has the making of a good agent and has my support and has a clean slate..... and no its not because he can probably kick my ass......

I have 3 kids and there is no way we could live without a copay plan.

Thank you for proving my point.

You clearly have no clue how copay & HSA plans work.

Every time I run into a lead on an HSA they want to change to a copay

No kidding?

The agent who sold the plan didn't understand HSA's and neither to they.

Then when they go to the Doc or get a script they are pissed and confused on why its not covered.

Either they bought a Saver plan (or something similar) or . . . the agent who sold the plan never explained how it worked.

It's a personal choice and there's no wrong answer. My wife and I are on a HSA and my son is on GRs Copay Select. That's simply the way my wife wants it - I'm not going to argue with her over it any more and she doesn't care if I do 5 lines of math on the chalk board. The difference is price is found in the cushions of my couch so to me it's either here nor there.

I'm a HSA fan but I'm not a rapid about them as you.

I think what it really comes down to is customer preference. We know as agents the product we would suggest after doing a proper needs analysis is not always the product the customer wants. But I'm definitely one who is more prone to sell one over the other. It all depends on the kind of customer I'm dealing with.

Latest posts

Back