American National

That's what I've been saying, but hopefully they will listen this time. It's not great, but a great value.
Maybe the forum should provide tissues as a part of the group benefits. lol

By the way guys, this American National product is a starting to become a player, it's a cheap plan similiar to right start from Assurant. It has a 10k limit for the outpatient and some more holes, but people are buying it for the price. The sad news is that if you present three plans to someone, say a top end, a middle of the road, and a cheap plan with holes..... 8 out of ten times they're going to go for the cheap plan. Nothing we can do about it unless we just don't offer the cheaper plans.

On another note..... why is a company like Assurant Health pricing themselves right out of the market, and offering inferior plans as the only ones people can afford?

STI send that Unicare card into the Smithsonian, put it on display.

It might be worth some money one day when Unicare is no longer printing ID cards...

That's what I've been saying, but hopefully they will listen this time. It's not great, but a great value.

NO its not.......were do you perceive the value in limited plans........as for selling crap like that I will leave it up to people with less ethic's to make a quick buck and hopes the client stays healthy.....maybe.....just maybe if everyone stopped selling it,it would go away.......

Back